Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toshiba satellite c855-1w1

Hello everyone!
    I have a problem with a toshiba satellite c855 - 1w1 (part no. PSCBWE - 04E00TS4) with a motherboard Hannstar J mv-4 94v-0 E89382.

It only turn on with a battery charged inside, it won't charge and neither work with only ac adaptor inserted.
    I'm triyng to find a schematic for this board, but i've only found those two you posted earlier.
    Btw i have done few test.
    In the images i have all the test i've done so far:

And on the battery pin charger with ac only i get about 1 volt, and 10,8 with battery charged.

I Think the problem is with the bq25a controller.
    What can i try to resolve this problem?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by peppeinutile; 01-27-2015, 07:11 AM. Reason: Title wrong

Re: Toshiba satellite c855-1w1

I've tested also the two mosfet (8707 and 7326) with a multimeter ohmmeter and diode check, and they seem good.

Anyone can help me?

Comment

look at this thread:
      https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showth...highlight=C855

Comment

Thanks for reply, i'll give a look now!

Comment

I think it's that one the problem also for me, mine mosfet is si7326 and after desoldered it i think it's shorted. I only tested with a multimeter.
          I've already buiyed this component, but i'm waiting from a week now. I think i'll have to wait for another week for the shipment to arrive.
          As soon it arrives i'll update the post.

Thanks!

Comment

Okay, today the shipment finally arrived.
            I' ve soldered the new mosfet and it seems working, btw i only used a hot air station and solder paste for the rework. I know i've should have used also a preheater for the safety of the chip. So i've a doubt is that possibile that is only working because under the chip the paste short with drain source and gate? Or if so it should have not worked? I'm at first times with this kind of reparation, any idea if it's the case to recheck with multimeter? Or other test?

Comment

Working...
            X