No announcement yet.

Panasonic 50" LED TV TX-L50B6B Not Switching on - 3 Flashes from Standby Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tested main power supply/main board connector and can only get voltage from one pin which constantly varies from 2v-3.5v

Suspected power supply fault ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Mal
    Attached Files

Re: Panasonic 50" LED TV TX-L50B6B Not Switching on - 3 Flashes from Standby Light

Disconnect all jacks from the PSU leaving the AC Input jack. Plug in the TV to the AC and see if STDBY 5Vdc is produced. On your DMM remember BLACK probe on the chassis and the RED probe on the Pin to be tested, selector on 20Vdc. Report your results.

Comment

Re: Panasonic 50" LED TV TX-L50B6B Not Switching on - 3 Flashes from Standby Light

Hi

Thanks for the reply. If I unplug the LED driver board I get a steady 5.2v on the standby pin but when I plug the LED driver board back in it jumps around from 2v-3.6v ??

Thanks

Mal
      Last edited by safesurfer65; 08-29-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Try unplugging the jack that goes from the PSU to the MAIN BD with the LED Driver BD unplugged also. Then measure the STDBY 5Vdc and see if it is stable or not.

Comment

Hi

I reckon I've sourced the problem to being the LED driver board because if its unplugged from the PSU the TV turns on for a few seconds obviously without any picture then the TV turns off with a single blinking standby light. Seems to be a weak point in this particular TV going by the amount that sell on Ebay.

Thanks

Mal

Comment

Great!! Hope I was of some help......

Comment

Yes thanks you were !

Comment

Working...
              X