Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toshiba 46xv645u 1-Blink 2-Blink 3-Blink Upon Power Up..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Toshiba 46xv645u 1-Blink 2-Blink 3-Blink Upon Power Up..

Ok, full picture of the power board please
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
      Ok, full picture of the power board please
      Attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Why are the covers missing from the two relays near the bottom of the power supply?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I pulled them off when I was following Nicholas's info in the previous thread...

Comment

Prolly best to put them back on. Do they ever engage?

Comment

Prolly best to put them back on. Do they ever engage?
              SR80 does... It will close when unit is plugged in. When unit is unpluged, SR80 will open, then close, then open again...

SR81... Doornail dead...
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok, can you find some way to measure the DC volts across the two large 450V caps in the top right of the power supply? Maybe try tracing the pos and neg to nearby pins and probe there. Danger -- high voltage!

Comment

Ok, can you find some way to measure the DC volts across the two large 450V caps in the top right of the power supply? Maybe try tracing the pos and neg to nearby pins and probe there. Danger -- high voltage!
                  Need both?? Or will one suffice???

Never mind. They are in-line... I found the nearby pins.. POS is one side of the FUSE and the NEG goes to a jumper set.. One sec
                  Last edited by Michale32086; 02-18-2015, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Just one, I suspect they're in parallel.

Comment

On the 150uf 450v Caps, the voltage is 166.xV
                      Attached Files

Comment

Does this change at all when you first power it up?

Comment

There doesn't seem to be any difference between "plugging in" and "powering up"..

It's at 3V when first hooked up..

When I plug it in, it shoots up to 166.xV and there is no change if I push the power button..

Comment

I was leaning more towards the power board being the problem.. But with the blown cap and no voltage on the inverter board fuses, I am rethinking..

Comment

I'm fairly sure this is a power board fault.
                              I need to find a schematic of the board.

Comment

was a schematic ever found??? I'd like to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X