Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

acer e1-431, the light power only on 1 second, after that off and the secreen off..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

acer e1-431, the light power only on 1 second, after that off and the secreen off..

hello master2..
    i have laptop acer e1-431. when turn on power, the light only on 1 second then off.. then i disassemble the laptop and turn power on, the check 19v, 5v, 3v, it's good.. other computer technician said must flashing the bios..

is that 2 winbound is a bios?
    thx.

Re: acer e1-431, the light power only on 1 second, after that off and the secreen off

U6=Ec bios
    U8=Main bios

Comment

Re: acer e1-431, the light power only on 1 second, after that off and the secreen off

Do the trick first before opening the laptop. Press and hold power button for 30 to 60 seconds. Remove battery first before you do that.

Comment

Originally posted by meritosari View Post
        U6=Ec bios
        U8=Main bios
        thq. its right, i have remove 2 ic, u6 2 mb and u8 4 mb, have flash new bios that have same 2 and 4 mb, after sucessfull flash, then put on the motherboard, result still on 1 second, then off...
        Originally posted by LP_tekh View Post
        Do the trick first before opening the laptop. Press and hold power button for 30 to 60 seconds. Remove battery first before you do that.
        it's can not work.. do you have other ways? flash 2 ic bios can not work too..

Comment

hi guys any update here.
          i need bios bin for this model thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X