ACER Aspire Z3-615 AIO display shows picture 1week old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACER Aspire Z3-615 AIO display shows picture 1week old

Hi,i have curious problem with customers All in one computer.Everything works fine,computer boots,have good picture over hdmi output but on the screen i see picture maybe one week old and current picture from computer is shown only like a shadow over the old one. also when i switch it off,for a short while when display show that have no signal,the old image is visible..so my question is,is this panel problem and should i order new one or can it be also in driver(IC RTD2486HD)which is soldered on the motherboard(or maybe something else)?i have no other compatible panel to test and this panel is not compatible with other devices which i have.Picture of the screen attached,the total commander window behind the date is the old one..
    Attached Files

Re: ACER Aspire Z3-615 AIO display shows picture 1week old

So after "deleting" this old image with full screen R,G,B,W,Black animated gif for some hours,the old image is gone but,every new opened window,make new "ghost"...some ideas?the problem is imho in panel which have t-con board integrated but is acessible from rear under the shielding sticker..some ideas?

Comment

sounds like the board on the panel is missing it's bias voltage.
      it's probably a simple fault, but those boards with ribbons bonded onto them are so delecate that i wouldnt want to work on them.

still - you dont have much to lose.

Comment

bias voltage?it is some kind of chip making it or some simple regulator?i saw the board and think i can replace everything there,have equipment and also skills but this panels-i dont know where to begin...

Comment

it's a negative voltage, so look for a tiny ferite transformer and your in the right area - could be a shorted ceramic cap or a bad transistor if your lucky.

Comment

i found a coil with big resistance,replaced it and display works like a champ thanks for kick,btw it was for positive voltage 12V but works

Comment

nice.

Comment

Working...
              X