Bad Transistor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Transistor

Hello, I was needing some help trying to find a replacement part for a transistor any help would be appreciated the markings on transistor are (C5103) it also has a symbol "G" I have attached 2 pics one of the board with the transistor removed, the red circle is where it was located. The purple circle is another transistor different location. but they are the same part. The second pic is the transistor that was removed. This transistor came off of a PSB from a Montitor Sceptre X20G-Naga II the number on the board is EPP007 REV:4 hope this is enough info.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aftonr; 02-20-2012, 11:30 PM.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Re: Bad Transistor

Originally posted by aftonr View Post
    (C5103)
    They might be

http://www.findchips.com/avail?part=2sC5103
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I was leaning towards Mouser Part #: 755-2SC5103TLQ
      but I didnt know for sure if that was the right part is there anyway to check to make sure. the measurements match up to my part I doubled checked the info with my caliper. But as far as the (V) I'm not sure. any suggestions?
      “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Comment

Total cost (part + S&H) would be cheaper from Digikey.

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/Dk...53828701656026

Various datasheets show same specs.

Comment

Working...
        X