White Line Pioneer Elite Pro 1410HD Plasma tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Line Pioneer Elite Pro 1410HD Plasma tv

heavy older pioneer elite pro 1410hd 60 in plasma tv White vertical line 1 inch wide and 1 foot long on right side, going from the top I'm thinking its the upper buffer board. Is there an easy fix like resetting the tv or do I need a buffer board

Re: White Line Pioneer Elite Pro 1410HD Plasma tv

Most likely, it is a bad plasma panel, unfortunately. Can you share a picture so we can be sure?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

PHOTO OF white line Pioneer Pro-1410HD
      Attached Files
      Last edited by MichaelJMcFall; 04-19-2015, 01:56 PM. Reason: better description

Comment

Does that line appear over normal video content?
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

the line is visible when viewing on all settings, like hdmi, component 1 and so on

Comment

maybe I can swap the upper and lower buffer board to see if the line moves to the lower section of the screen

Comment

Image with tv on
              Attached Files

Comment

Sadly, that would appear to be a bad plasma panel, and it would generally be considered unrepairable. The COF driver chip which drives the panel has failed. I had a 50" 5G Pioneer plasma with this same fault. The IC for that part of the panel had a hole blown in it.

The top & bottom buffers generally cannot be exchanged, if you really want to swap the top then you will need a new top board. But, I guarantee you this fault is not caused by the top buffer board.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know. I only paid $50 I guess I can put up with it

Comment

Working...
                  X