Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Schm. & repair advice. 2-Power Color X550 & 1-Sapphire HD2400

Morning All!

Just had 2-Power color X550 PCI-e 256mb Cards given to me and 1-Sapphire HD2400 PCI-e 512mb card. Would love to get these going for my own benefit

Have been searching for schematics or repair info and not finding much help.

I am in need of a schematic for the x550's. The capacitors have been replaced before. Currently C103, C105, C338, C378 Have 16v,1000uf caps that have failed again. I had enough on had to replace one card. Installed in the system and within a minute U300 had gone up in smoke. It's disintegrated at this point.

I did a closer look at the other card that is identical and found that Q300 has already gone up in smoke. Interesting how they are right next to each other. At this point I have enough to make one complete care from two but need to figure what caused these chips to go up in smoke. Wanted to verify the correct capacitors have been installed.

I only get 3 beeps from the bios on the HD2400. Looks like it may have been oven baked already. The polymer looks a little bloated from the bottom side. Think I'll start with recapping this one but thought I'd ask for schematic while I was at it since this is the card I'd really like to fix

Thank you for any input.
    Randy
Working...
X