Kenwood SG-5110 signal generator - seeking Instruction Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenwood SG-5110 signal generator - seeking Instruction Manual

Today, I received a Kenwood SG-5110 signal generator, and I am after an Instruction Manual for this unit (I have a copy of the Service Manual).
    It took some trial and error to find the right settings for FM Stereo.
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Re: Kenwood SG-5110 signal generator - seeking Instruction Manual

Since I cannot find one, I had to write a quick reference guide (attached).
    Attached Files
    My first choice in quality Japanese electrolytics is Nippon Chemi-Con, which has been in business since 1931... the quality of electronics is dependent on the quality of the electrolytics.

Comment

Amendment: Subcarrier/External L+R should be Subchannel/External L+R.

Comment

Another amendment: Main/100%: Internal tone generator for FM Stereo should be Main channel for FM Stereo.

Comment

Hello!
          I just bought the same signal generator, also without instruction manual. So I can't help you, but I would appreciate if you could send me the service manual - provided you have it available as pdf, of course!

Comment

Originally posted by dirkhb View Post
            Hello!
            I just bought the same signal generator, also without instruction manual. So I can't help you, but I would appreciate if you could send me the service manual - provided you have it available as pdf, of course!
            The service manual is available at manuals-in-pdf.com

Comment

Working...
            X