Pin 10 - 4.90V
    Pin 11 - 4.54V
    Pin 12 - 4.90V
    Pin 13 - 3.01V
    Pin 14 - 0.72V
    Pin 15 - 4.90V
    Pin 16 - 0V
    Pin 23 - 384V

I don't have circuit BN44-00163A, but I see BN44-00173A from topic Samsung Syncmaster 245BW

Re: Samsung SyncMaster 275T power supply

Originally posted by sdv View Post
    Power supply (BN44-00163A) don't work.

CN802
    18V - no
    5.3V - no
    ST5.2 - yes

CN803
    24V- no

F9223L
    Pin 4 - 0
    Pin 7 - 19.2V
    Pin 10 - 4.90V
    Pin 11 - 4.54V
    Pin 12 - 4.90V
    Pin 13 - 3.01V
    Pin 14 - 0.72V
    Pin 15 - 4.90V
    Pin 16 - 0V
    Pin 23 - 384V

I don't have circuit BN44-00163A, but I see BN44-00173A from topic Samsung Syncmaster 245BW
    Pictures of the power supply would be helpful. It is likely the circuit is similar to the BN44-00173A. A schematic is attached to this post.

By the voltage, it appears the F9223L is working. That leaves three possibilities.

1. A short on the load - either the main board or the inverter. Try disconnecting the inverter. With a picture of the power supply I could suggest a way to turn on the main supply.

2. A short of one of the output rectifiers would also cause the same symptoms.

3. There probably is an 18 nF 630 volt poly cap tied to pin 23 of the F9223L. This provides the return for the primary of the main SMPS. If that is bad, there will be no output from the main SMPS.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Originally posted by PlainBill View Post
      3. There probably is an 18 nF 630 volt poly cap tied to pin 23 of the F9223L. This provides the return for the primary of the main SMPS. If that is bad, there will be no output from the main SMPS.
      PlainBill
      I have replaced capacitor CM802 and now pоwer supply is good.
      But the image is not present, also the screen poorly flickers
      The inverter bad?
      http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-gh1...t-inverter.htm

Comment

Originally posted by sdv View Post
        I have replaced capacitor CM802 and now pоwer supply is good.
        But the image is not present, also the screen poorly flickers
        The inverter bad?
        http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-gh1...t-inverter.htm
        I don't think I fully understand the problem you are having at the moment?
        On the 24” power supply there has, been and I have also experienced severe flickering of the backlights when the large capacitor that never fails, WELL fails.
        Whatever I do, I consider it a success, if in the end I am breathing, seeing, feeling and hearing!

Comment

The pleasure was premature. Power supply is not good.
          I have put a power supply from other monitor and the monitor has work.
          On a bad power supply voltage 24V changes under loading on 1v downwards, at this time the voltage 392V goes down approximately on 10V

Comment

Originally posted by alexanna View Post
            I don't think I fully understand the problem you are having at the moment?
            On the 24” power supply there has, been and I have also experienced severe flickering of the backlights when the large capacitor that never fails, WELL fails.
            Thanks, has really helped. I have replaced large capacitor CP803 and power supply have earned.

Comment

hello anyone know where to find the logic board for the 275T samsung monitor

thanks

Comment

Just an update on this issue.

I too had the exact same issue as the poster with this monitor supply.
                Replacing CM802 also did the trick for me. Seems to be a failure point for this PSU.

Comment

Working...
                X