Presario c700 no power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presario c700 no power

Hi guys, om back with some question about this laptop.

It have some overheat issues in the zone of the touchpad, and one day the laptop stop working, some smoke comes out from the bottom...

The board is: JBL81 LA-4031P REV:1.0

I have opened it, and checked the mobo, 1 mosfet is burned (AO4466), replaced it and nothing happens when i put the AC charger on it ( the led on the laptop donĀ“t show the blue light and the front led of the laptop don.t blink or power on) and the power button does nothing... in the schematic i have replaced PQ15 and PQ35...

Maybe the IC is damaged?

Here is the schematic:
    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...0&d=1362723885
    Last edited by c4passion; 10-19-2015, 07:54 AM.

Re: Presario c700 no power

no one knows?

Comment

Do u read any voltages on board. Does the tension goes beyond the dc-connector?
      Why did u change PQ15, 35? were those the affected ones? if so then you start with measuring the resistance to ground on pins of max8734. Any pin with low resistance on short to ground (not meant to be ground) mean the chip is fried.
      Last edited by tibd; 10-31-2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tibd View Post
        Do u read any voltages on board. Does the tension goes beyond the dc-connector?
        Why did u change PQ15, 35? were those the affected ones? if so then you start with measuring the resistance to ground on pins of max8734. Any pin with low resistance on short to ground (not meant to be ground) mean the chip is fried.
        Hi, i have changed pq15 because its burned, pq35 is next to it, and i have replaced because i dont know if it is damaged...

Comment

bios please

Comment

Originally posted by dikmen View Post
            bios please
            here
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X