X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi,
    Found this great forum after seeing it mentioned by Reeceyburger on his great youtube vids. Did the UK 2240 electronic servicing courses years ago (CRT displays)and now trying to gain more knowledge on these new(ish) LCD/LED fangled things, where's the LOPTX!

Comment

Thank you for me add here!!

Comment

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for the opportunity to be a part of this knowledge based forum.

I'm just a low level Electronics Technician hailing out of a tiny island in the Caribbean, Grenada.
        I've landed this forum through google searching for some troubleshooting tips for a motherboard.

Comment

Hello folks!

I am 28 from Istanbul. Working as freelance sysadmin. I am a big fan of any kind DIY stuff and repairs. I love to fix things and my goal is troubleshooting and fixing a laptop. I have found BadCaps 2 days ago. I have so many new things to learn and explore. That's why i am here.

Comment

hello

Comment

I am from Europe and want to keep my old computers running. This is a great resource.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm Sérgio from Portugal, and i've always liked electronics as a hobby, but now, since i''ve lost my job, i'm starting to think about electronics in a more serious way, so i'm here to learn more, and who knows, to help someone too.

Hope i can use and help the forum soon.

Comment

hlw frn...im mohammad hadis from nepal.......

nice to meet u..take care have good life...

Comment

Hi All

My name is Hassnol. From Malaysia. Currently doing plasma, lcd, led tv repair as hobby. Annoying all my neighbors by asking if they have any kaput tv for me to continue with my hobby hahaha

Comment

Great forum.
                      It has been usefull for years

Comment

Hello everyone. I am Nelson from Nortitec Portugal, a repair center.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm from Brisbane, Australia. I'm in my late 20's and I'm a student at University of Queensland.

Like the OP, I've always been good with technology (relatively speaking - I'm no programmer) and of course that means I end up fixing things for friends.

I actually joined this forum in my search for a recovery password for an ASUS laptop my friend forgot his password to, but this place looks interesting so I figured I'd check it out a bit more.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Looking to post a new thread.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm just a student seeking the wisdom of the elders.

Comment

Hello,
                                I am Aristotelis from Greece. I seek information for plasma tvs board repair from experienced members!

Comment

Hello All
                                  My name is peter. From spain . Currently doing plasma, lcd, led tv repair car Diagnostics in general as hobby. Annoying all my neighbors by asking if they have any kaput tv for me to continue with my hobby

Comment

I go by phereracer and I'm from Los Angeles, California.
                                    I'm interested in a lot of different topics in the vast forums here.

Comment

Hi
                                      just joined
                                      found your site while trying to bring Linsar back to life
                                      thanks in advance

Comment

Greetings. I am looking for help repairing MacBook logic board. Thanks.

Comment

hi to everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X