This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Broken TV and need assistance troubleshooting and fulfilling the one post need...

Comment

HI,
      I am steph, I can repair tablets/computer, but sometimes, need help ...

Comment

Hi
        I am steph, this time I need help ...

Comment

Hi
          I am steph, this time I need help ...
          I am from france, but although I posted here, I can not post on forums!!!

Comment

New to forum. Electronicer since I was 12. Was a tube tapper in the old days; a breadboard and wirewrapper after that; tape-on-velum circuit designer and pc board maker after that; and after retirement still fixing things.

Comment

Hi all, new to this forum with Samsung TV problem.........why else would i be here? I have some technical skills but am not an electronics whiz by no means! I have a SAMSUNG LN46A550P3FXZA and through the last week of reading thought my capacitors might be bad on the power board but now im not sure! When i turn on tv and directv box the tv goes off and on several times before the picture is good and runs like it should. I bought a cap replacement package and replaced two capacitors but still does the same thing! Not even sure the caps were bad because i dont see any of them with bludges on top! Read more and was wondering if it could be the T-CON board thats bad............anyone wanna help me out?

Comment

Hello Everyone I'm from Byram Mississippi . I joined the forum to learn , and hopefully fix my Girlfriend's Toshiba 46L5200U1 TV . And yes..... only 1-1/2 yrs old and the dreaded blank screen Glad to be part of the team D-E

Comment

Hi, need advice for repair tv, i'm this i'm a the right place From Montreal

Comment

oups, autocorrect... not this...Think
                    Sorry

Comment

Hello all members

I am Salmon Adelphi from Lucknow India. I provide techsupport and repair PC boards.
                      My tel no is +919415158581.
                      I admire this great site as this carries wealth of information on electronics etc.
                      Regards
                      Salmon

Comment

Hi All,

As requested, my first post to say hello to the fellow Badcaps members

I came across this website while searching for a MBA schematic, i successfully found it here and it helps me allot!

In my spare time (after wornking at a big chip-machine-manufacturer in the netherlands starts with an A) I do all kind of repairs, from apple to xperias I replace the glass but also repair on boardlevel and I'm able to diagnose and repair complex BGA parts. but mostly there are some broken ceramic caps that shortout

previously successfully repaired an Apple speaker dock with a terrible noise when powered, badcap at the symetric psu rail on the DAC. I made an HDD going by removing a shorted cap at the 5v rail. you know the drill
                        www.badcaps.net

Comment

HI all,

My name is Aliyu Umar from lagos Nigera. I have been in electronics repairs for 3 years and willing to help and learn from others.

Comment

Hi all

My name is Aliyu Umar from lagos Nigeria. I have been in electronics repairs for 3 years and willing to help and learn others.

Comment

Hello,
                              My name is Markks. This is an awesome source for electronic troubleshooting and repair. I have searched the web for detailed electronic troubleshooting and this forum trumps all. Thank you for providing such a valuable resource.

Comment

Hello,
                                I'm Pit-one,
                                I'm enjoying be in this forum.
                                I hope i will help in the future.

Comment

Hey all, I'm Rebecca.

I feel very strongly about repairing, repurposing, and recycling as much as I can. To me, it doesn't make sense to throw something away because it's not working correctly without figuring out what's wrong with it and exploring if/how it can be fixed. Also, I'm cheap. Once I buy something I use it until it has absolutely no signs of life left in it. I'm a mother of 3 teens and wife of a carpenter. Our family of 5 are experts at breaking our belongings. Thankfully, I've inherited my grandfather's curious spirit. I love taking things apart and exploring what's inside. However, I'm not gonna lie, beyond dissembling and reassembling anything that will sit still, I'm technically clueless. I've gotten lucky a few times and managed to make some miracle saves that I couldn't replicate if I tried. But now I want to learn about what it is that I'm looking at and why certain parts do certain things. I'm genuinely intrigued. I have several laptops, led tvs, refrigerators, power tools, dj equipment, and more that need resuscitating and I'm committed to learning how to diagnose and repair them. I'm grateful to have found Badcaps.net as a resource and excited to get started. Thanks in advance to everyone who freely gives their time, energy, and knowledge to help people like me. It is greatly appreciated!!

Comment

Hello everyone. Thnak you for letting me join! I am here to learn more about LG Televisions.

Comment

Hey everyone!
                                      I like pushing computer hardware to its limits, which often requires hardware mods on locked down systems such as laptops. I came here to get some help reading system schematics

Comment

Hello ! Glad all welcome !

Comment

Hello all, I came here the same as everybody else got some Tvs given to me and would like to fix them. Just don't want to throw them in the trash.

Comment

Working...
                                          X