This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello there. I'm new and looking forward to helping you. I'm studiyng electrical engineering.

Comment

Hi,

My Panasonic TV just went pop and now I have 7 Blinks, lucky for me I found this site while looking for a fix.
      Hopefully I'll learn some new skills along my journey and make some new friends to boot.

Neil (Australia).

Comment

Hi, My name is Mike A New Member. Im here trying to fix tvs as a hobbie.
        And trying to keep them out of the landfields-Garbage. Thanks

Comment

Panasonic Plasma 7 Blinking Lights of Death Fix
          Sustain SC Boards Replacement

Comment

Hello new here.

Sound engineer as in live sound for close to twenty years. Repair just about everything, electronic and mechanical at one time or another. Recone loudspeakers, rebuild transmissions, troubleshoot automotive electronics by day.

Comment

Hi All,

Spreading my curiosity slightly into unknown territory to hopefully enlighten myself regarding my personal electronics.

Comment

Hello,

I have fixed a lot of devices with bad capacitors, but sometimes I need a little more help.

Comment

Hello, I'm new there, but have used solutions posted here previously to do some repairs.

Currently I am 3rd year computer networking student, but been playing with electronics since I was 13 or so, started doing more serious repairs since I was 16.

I am looking forward to getting some assistance with troubleshooting and helping others where my knowledge is sufficient.

Comment

Hello guys,
                    I am very happy to be a membre of badcaps.net forum.

Comment

Hey guys! I am comming from Bosnia and I have problem with capacitors and Zener diodes

Comment

Good afternoon from Watford City, ND where absolutely nothing the outsiders do gets past the locals. Haha - Just a little oilboom humor.

Be good to others and yourselves and carry on.

Jessica

Comment

Hello everyone! I have recapped several motherboards in my time (all successfully!), but need some advice on one particularly troublesome server. This post serves as my full access unlocker. I look forward to helping in return where possible!

Comment

Hello I'm leon looking for some assistance with my Samsung tv

Comment

Hello,

New member and long time audio, video, computer enthusiast that need help fixing things from time to time and enjoys learning.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hey, just starting out with tv repair so dont really know much but very interested in learning from experienced techs. Looking to purchase a samsung plasma model number PN50C550G1FXZA. The tv has black lines horizontally and after reading a few other forums , most people are saying to replace the timing control board or ribbons. Any advice? thank you

Comment

I'm just here to see a post that will let me fix my Tv.

Comment

Brand New here, searching for info to help a friend of mine get his TV Fixed back up.. I am somewhat Knowledgeable in Electronics, but just the Simple stuff,, My First PC was a Texas Instrument TI-994A back in the early 80's, lol..!
                                      So I hope I can connect with someone to help me figure out the 2 Second Blackout with a Sanyo DP42647, Everything I have checked so far is Perfect, but I really need assistance to tackle this further, I've repaired 2 other TV's thanks to this Forum a while back, Now I need to Communicate, so this is all brand new to me here..
                                      Cheers, Kasy

Comment

This seems like a great forum. Lots of great information here. I'm hoping to get some advice on how to fix my Vizio VO47.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Working...
                                          X