• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello World Hello Badcaps

Comment

Hi everyone,ttaylor here,hope all are well and we can all gain a little knowledge from one another!

Comment

hello

Comment

New to the forum. Looking forward to learning from you all. Thanks for helping so many people out with frustrating issues with computers and monitors. That's why I'm here!!

Comment

Hey there, new member. Hope to pick up some helpful pointers!

Comment

Hello ,
              I am a new member.

Daniel Ghita
              31 May 1962

Comment

Hail to all! I'm Hin-Fan, I found while attempting to fix my monitor and it seems this is the go to site when it comes to bad caps. Looking forward to learn new/old tricks from you gurus.

Comment

I´m a new member and I wish to say a hello to my new friends.
                  I live in Brazil, I am a musician (keyboards player) and I am very curious about the technical part of all my devices.
                  I hope learn so much here and if possible to contribute with any thing that I can.
                  Greetings.

Comment

hi guys,

my name is hassan ,i'm a computer service tech.

this is a great forum,and i'm glad to be here among you.

Comment

Hello!!! thanks for accept me

Comment

Hi guys thanks for accepting my membership. I think i'm maybe outta my league here. Just a hobby for me fixing friends pcs. Something for me to do in retirement. Always ready to learn even at my age.

Comment

Hello all, I am an avid PC enthusiast, and need to learn all that I can from this excellent forum and community to hopefully fix a monitor or too.
                          Thanks for accepting my registration, and it may be a while before I ask any questions since it sure looks like the solutions, are already here.

Thank you.

Comment

Hi there. I have an LG 27LC2D TV where the picture just stopped working. I've never done electronic repair before but after doing some Googling and learning a bit about the epidemic of bad capacitors, I thought I might be able to try this myself. I'm going to poke around the forum a bit and see what others have said about my particular model of TV. Thanks.

Comment

Hello from a Cap noob from St. Charles County, Mo.
                              I hope to learn a lot from this site!

Comment

Hello, I'm looking forward to learning about this site.

Comment

Hello BCaps,

Recently learned of BCaps by google upon search of LG 60PG60 plasma repair. Look forward to BCaps community and technical support.

Jon

Comment

Hello all the lovely members of badcaps.net! I'm happy to be here and hope that I can learn a ton of information from you all and hopefully be able to helps others out in the future!

I learned of this forum via some of my web surfing to try and restore an LCD monitor's bad power supply, and I also heard of you via the member Ramonetb!

I like to learn how electronics work, and I have had quite enough of power supplies being a black box! Conceptually, I'm understanding a whole lot more nowadays about their function at a component level and have come to realize their repair is possible with just a little persistence and help!

So nice to meet you all and I hope to get to know you all better!

-Kevin
                                    -Kevin

"An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other things..."

Comment

Hello Word))

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm here because I'm having TV trouble and the community here seems pretty active and knowledgable!

Comment

Greetings,

Just saying hi. Seems a nice and knowledgeable place.
                                          --
                                          Curse of the Upset TVs
                                          Chapter 1 - 37LG60 (Weeeaaak And Stealthy Bad Caps - No Bulges anywhere)
                                          Chapter 2 - W2452T-TF (Chronic/Intermittent Whitening of the Bottom Quarter of the screen)
                                          Chapter 3 - Dell W3000 (Why yes I missed the Recall Period)

Comment

Working...
                                          X