This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey there, UK plasma owner who's got another TV with a power problem.

LG 50 PC1D...

Which I gather has a bit of a rep' for these things.

I heard good things about this place, so I've come to see what you guys can do to help me.

I'm very out of practise with electronics, though hopefully what I used to know (20 odd years ago) might start dropping back into place as I go, so I'm hoping that someone out there has both the knowledge, AND capacity to explain it in a "...... For Dummies" style.

Cheers Tommy

Comment

Hello new here my name is jack Kendall

Comment

Hello BADCAPS ! My name is Silviu ...

Comment

Hi my name is Goran and live in Sweden have worked with elektronics since the 1960, started with computers 1978.

Comment

Hi badcaps grant forum .

I am Kim from Israel

Electrical engineering student so I can help in some problems

Comment

Hey All~
              Throwing my hat in the ring and saying howdy.
              Found this forum a while back.

The info on here is invaluable and has helped me through
              a couple of tight squeezes when I couldn't quite trace a problem.
              Here just recently while 'lurking' the forum found another answer
              to a fix, and well, that did it.. Just had to join in!

Maybe I can contribute and give back the help I've been given.

All the Best ,
              Mack

Comment

Hello,

Have been in the electronics and automated equipment field since the early 80's Z80's and rs232 was top of the line.

Comment

Have a Sanyo PDP50X4T000 power up and D4 flashes on and right back off. any ideas or places to get prints from.

Comment

Hello all, this looks like a great forumn. I can't wait to learn!
                    I just bought a Vizio off of craigslist and it will need some help.

Comment

First time with flat screens and sanyo site did provide any schematics or trouble shooting guides. D4 or D5 just flash when power is cycled. no patterns or light on screen 94 volts ac out of board the pomer cord is plugged into. is this a filter and spike supressor board or does it drop the 120vac to 94vac

Comment

Hi guys, I am posting from Northern Ireland. Just posting to say hello and be able to see some of the docs.

Comment

OK. . . first forum ever so I hope I'm typing in the right box.
                          My name is Jack and I reside in Clayton, Ohio. I teach Graphic Design and attempt to troubleshoot anything that tends to break around the house.
                          I stumbled across the site trying to troubleshoot a 3 year old plasma and it sorta lead me here. My hopes are to post a thread describing my issue and maybe get some direction on what may be the problem. Looks like a popular place (:

Comment

Hi guys,
                            Seems i have found a great knowledgeable group of people who i can gleen knowledge from. Will browse around and see how best i can help as well as being helped

Comment

Hi All
                              Great forum! I just want to learn more

Comment

Hi There.

i got a mail from THE BOSS about the rules, will learn it with time..., but here i just want to say HELLO to all my friends....

With Regards
                                Mr.D

Comment

Looks like a great community to be a part of!

J

Comment

hi
                                    found you on google and though id join as it looks like you know what your talking about

Comment

Hello all,

My name is Rich. This is the first forum I have joined. I always get useful knowledge from them but have always been an outsider looking in. Looking to crave my addiction for more knowledge on TV repairs. I am a master electrician by trade but enjoy Electronic repair in my free time. I probably don't have much to offer but appreciate the opportunity to learn from the professionals in this field. Thank you all in advance for the knowledge!

Comment

Hello from Australia. My quest to get info for a Samsung Syncmaster monitor has led me to this site which seems interesting and very supportative

Comment

hi everyone I'm jaywish123 and like you all see I'm new to Badcaps. I recently got out of the military and trying to learn a new trade thank you for creating this site this will be very helpful to a lot of us. thank and make sure it grounded

Comment

Working...
                                          X