This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

found this forum while trying to trouble shoot a problem with a HD TV,electronics is not my strong point however I have managed to fix several when the need has arrived.very interesting information on this forum

Comment

Greetings... Hi there. I was looking for the common blacklight problems, then i found this forum. This is really a helpfull site. Thanks everyone for everything.

Comment

Hi to everyone!

My name is Frank from Germany. I am 60 Years old and I hope to find how to fix my HANNSG Monitor. Thanks!!

Comment

Hello badcaps community, I have used this site for troubleshooting needs many times for the past few years. I find the members of this community to be very well educated within this field. I would like to give Props to this site and everyone within!

Comment

Hello everyone!
            I'm a guy from canada! I live in Quebec and I speak French so sorry for my bad english! I am not an electronics technician, I am self-taught and has a hobby electronics.

Comment

Hi Guys,

Really like to fix things. Usually I fix small game devices or computers, but now I want to try to fix the tv. If it works - good, if not - not a problem at all.

Comment

Hey, not much to tell, I mainly just like to learn how the mainly-electronic things which help make our lives so much better work.

Comment

Hey guys, I am a CAD engineer trying to fix my broken 50PQ10-UB

Comment

My name for this forum is Budtech and I really am or was an elec tech in USAF for 25 years. Just tinkering with my daughters dead Emachines computer and trying to access the power supply schematic that someone drew up and posted.

Comment

Chistian0024 here
                      Laptop tech for about 2 years and i looking for more technique on this site
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi all,
                        My pc dell sx280 was suddenly not to boot.
                        Orange flashing light continued, and needed help to solve.
                        Formerly I changed bad caps for sx270. This time again I opened the pc and found swollen caps exists. I found out this community and registered.
                        If something happens, help me thanks
                        From ryu318 Tokyo,Japan

Comment

Test

Comment

Hello, im Tom and i want know something about capacitors on mainboard.

Comment

Hello, I'm a tech savvy guy with a soldering iron ready to repair my two LCDs.. I've previously swapped a main power supply on one and never got around to repairing another. This time I'd like to fix it myself but nothing is seemingly wrong at first glance, I'm hopeful this community can get me in the right direction.

Comment

Posting for the privilege to post and ask questions. I'll try not to annoy anyone. I've been building computers for30 yrs but my hard drive is in need of a serious Defrag. Its OK though my wife says she has it backed up somewhere

Comment

Hi there I've visited this site several times over recent months which has helped me out with a few problems I've had so I thought it was time I joined and said thank you for all you help, cheers :-)

Comment

Hello,

I know nothing about TV repair but am an adventurous kinda girl. I knew nothing about repairing cars until I read a Chilton manual and have accomplished changing water pumps, timing chains, in line fuel filters, and the silly things like changing headlights, oil, and so forth. While electronics is at the opposite end of the spectrum, I still have hope that I can also figure this out. I'm a pretty handy person and pick things up pretty quickly.......so here goes.

Comment

Trying to fix my tv! Fingers crossed! Glad to be a part of the community!

Comment

hey yall. I found this forum when trying to trouble shoot my awesome hand me down tv's sudden problem. hopefully i'll get a ton of useful info from these boards.

- Gogi

Comment

I am from Iowa and like fixing electronics. I fix cracked tablets phones and laptops. Now could use info for a TV issue! Real name Rob.

Comment

Working...
                                          X