• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I'm Bill Hitchcock I fix computers near Brisbane

Comment

Hello, my name is Marcin, I'm looking for help with my HP laptop

Comment

Hello, this is Paolo from Italy. Looking for help to fix an old Panasonic plasma TV.

Thank you all in advance!

Comment

Looking forward to get some info on removing a password on a Apple a1418. It was given to me by a friend who doesn't remember his previous one

Comment

Hi

Comment

Cfefghyyee

Comment

Looking to fix t470s supervisor series

Comment

Hello evrey one i m a new member and i want to learn new repair staff

Comment

我来自中国青岛,维修手机笔记本15年

Comment

hello, I'm Samuel. I want to learn to fix my hp folio 9480m bios

Comment

Hello friends

I am from Argentina trying to get ahead with electronics repairs.
                        I am 46 years old and we hope to be able to contribute to the group
                        Greetings

Comment

Hello everyone on the forum, a very interesting group

Comment

Hello from Germany, hoping to repair a couple of laptops.

Comment

Hi, just joined from Belgium. Trying to learn myself to fix more broken things. As my Stihl AL300 charger, which has gone broken, just past its warranty period...

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Name is Davide Giulius

I am a Tv technician, I decided to join your lovely forum.

Comment

Hello... Old man living in Thailand,have been fiddling around with computers since my childhood, my first machine was a commodore c16 ...

Comment

HI
                                    IM ALREDY WORK WITH LAPTOPS AND MOBILE PHONES REPAIRING AND IM NOW LEARNING CHIP LEVEL ADVANCE IN MY SELF PLEASE HELP ME ABOVE MOTHERBOARD SCHEMETIC DIAGRAM TO GET

Comment

HI PLS SEND HP VICTUS G3P SCHEMETIC DIAGRAME

Comment

Hola
                                        soy nuevo en el foro y me llamo Joni 😎 soy adicto a las reparaciones caseras 😬😬 pero sobre todo móviles (firmware u customF) no tengo mucho conocimiento en el sector de la electrónica 🤣pero me apaño bien .

Comment

I'm here to learn a bit more about computer hardware, motherboards, and something like that.

I'm a computer enthusiast at high school.
                                          And i am started to learn about how to fix hardware problems on computers or laptops since i graduated from high school.

I got a broken laptop and searching for some informations about the motherboard, and here i found badcaps.net is one of the great forum on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                          X