This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

Nice to meet you I am V. I know it is kind of short but it is convenient. Humm what to say about myself? I am a casual gamer and tech-enthusiast.
    I am very quiet in general and I love to learn and discover new thing. I am really just a regular guy.

Comment

THank you for Accepting

Comment

Greetings friends!

I just discovered this website while I was searching for some schematics for a repair. I work as a repair tech who repairs broken music equipment, mostly effects pedals and rack units (easy to ship stuff). This forum looks like it could be an amazing resource and community for someone like me. I am looking forward to spending some time on these forums!

Comment

grazie per avermi accettato

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Fagner and I'm a hardware enthusiast, although I have little knowledge in electronics. However, I'm seeking to acquire knowledge and share it with everyone!

Comment

Bom dia, sou novo aqui neste canal, só tenho agradecer.

Comment

Hi all!

My name is Scarfycake and am looking to get some help on my personal laptop repairs

Cheers

Comment

Hi, I'm an IT technician looking to improve knowledge in electronics repair.

Comment

Hi,

This is John, and I have been working on computers since last week, and I am trying to clear some BIOS and supervisor passwords for Lenovo Thinkpad L470 & E560

Comment

Sinclair ZX Spectrum, Amstrad 464, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, Atari STFM,
                      Amiga 600, Amiga 1200 (probably the best affordable all round home
                      computer imo)

Comment

hi all..thank you for this forum.... excellent
                        im from istanbul

Comment

Hello! Why I not allowed to upload files ?

Comment

hello everyone, i'm sam
                            25 YO it manager

Comment

Hello, I'm Daniel, I'm 30 yo. I'm from Poland.

Comment

Hi all, I 've just found this website in looking for some schematics for a laptop repair.I'm a retired professional engineer having spent many years in the contracting industry and now trying to do some electronic repairs in my spare time. I already found some repair schematics I was looking for and I will enjoy spending some time in the forums here with all the super helpful people in this community.

Comment

A little bit about me and myself

Been loving electronics since the age of -3 months. Was born with electrical short on my heart, but the Drs were able to save me and fix the 19V Rail.
                                  Since I remember myself, I loved taking apart electronics, and test/ repair/ understand how they Work

I'm here to explore new ways and ideas of other techs on how they start working on a problem and getting to a solution

Comment

Hi i own a HP SFF 800 G6 with a locked bios. I purchased it off ebay and it boots fine into Windows but trying to enter the bios F10 settings brings up a password prompt.

I'd like to remove that if possible and will start with trying the unlocker tool

Comment

Hey guys, glad to be apart of this forum. I have done a bit of tinkering here and there. looking to get better at it and learn!

Comment

Nice to meet you. I am a computer repair technician in Korea. Please share good information about electronics repair.

Comment

Hello, I live in France, I am a complete beginner, I am training in electronic laptop repair, I am gradually discovering all the subtleties, I discovered this forum during my search for a motherboard diagram :p

Comment

Working...
                                          X