Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I'm from australia I like to be called hotshot69 I'm just starting out in the world of it and I need a little help from time to time and if I can help with anything hide love too.

Comment

Hello! This is just a brief intro, im from philippine, 37 years old. i just started as a technician last year, well i've loved to fix things even when i was in high school and last year i had a chance to attend a training about board level course for smartphones and laptops. thank you admins for accepting me here.

Comment

Hola soy técnico en computación y me gustaría ser parte de esta hermosa comunidad donde todos aportamos y nos ayudamos el uno al otro para resolver todas nuestras tareas diarias

Comment

Hi, I haven't so much to tell about myself. I'm living between Belgium and France. The first computer I had was a Packard Bell Pentium 133Mhz (Windows 95 era), I don't remember the second desktop computer I had, but my first laptop was from Samsung in 2007, a Vista core 2 duo, if I remember well. I suppose I can describe myself as a newbie in terms of hardware/software but not as much as Mr Everybody. I just try to find solutions when I encounter some computer issues, which arrives pretty often, and that's what makes me progressing. And I hope you will afford me some help to make me progressing more. Thank you!

Comment

Hye,

Sorry, i am FRENCH and my english is poor.

I'm not electronician, i'm not informatician, but i have lot of time.

i like to learn.

I like formula 1.

Nice to add to your forum.

Comment

hi all, let me introduce my self. my name ko parto, i am from bali, indonesia. sory if my english not good. because i never been going to school, i am very interesting about elektronik hardware or software specially mobile phone and macbook. so only that, and many thanks to admin let me join this forum

Comment

Hello im Oliver and doing some Basic repairs for myself.

Comment

Hola soy Richard, estoy intentando reparar mi Lenovo

Comment

Hola quiero adquirir un esquematico

Comment

First of all I want to greet all the members in the group,

Since I've been thinking about how to start for about 10 minutes and I don't have much to say about myself, I'd like to start with some basics.

I am 22 years old, I come from Germany and I am willing to delve into the world of microchips and learn to work with something new. My love for computers started when I was 3 years old when my father explained to me what a computer actually is, as I grew up I followed in his footsteps until I started to research further myself.

In addition to my love for computers, I also love cars (BMW boy here).

So that would be about it, I hope I have fulfilled the condition. Also, I don't have to talk about following the rules, everything is well explained and I follow the rules.

I look forward to future work and sharing my thoughts with you guys

Comment

good evening everibody from Portugal

Comment

hello, frank here, looking for some answers to my computer problems

Comment

Hello!.Soy Tecnico de Argentina,. Me gusta la electronica. Reparo laptos
                            Saludos

Comment

Cheers from France, I like to fix broken things, give them a second life and learn new stuff along the way.

Comment

Hi friends, I'm from Indonesia, I like to be called Iphi. I join this forum to learn more things in this world, I am always interested in new and challenging things
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	dataurl660496.png
Views:	32
Size:	359 Bytes
ID:	3273727

Comment

Hello,

I'm from Germany and just found your smart and helpful forum.
                                  Hope to find here some help for my issue. Maybe there will be something I can help you with, too.
                                  But anyway, this seems to be a nice community. Good work!

Best regards
                                  Shain

Comment

Hi folks,

I'm Poles who lives in UK. Mid age IT guy with a passion for all kind of electronics and DIY.

Best Regards

Comment

Need bios bin Ux431Fac_flc

Comment

Hi I'm Lucy. I am a private person, and I work in consumer electronic repair and want to learn more about board-level repairs and diagnostics.

I like to collect junk components and odds and ends and combine them into useful or aesthetic projects. Currently working on a Borg costume. The cybernetic eye is made from an old square hot air gun nozzle attached to a tapered metal piece and an empty scotch tape roll covered in aluminum foil from a ripped up ESD bag I found. Red electrical tape is between the two metal pieces and eventually an LED will make it glow red.

I haven't done any personal electronic hobbyist projects yet, but that is a possibility for the future.

Looking forward to learning more and eventually sharing when I get to the point where I can contribute back.

Comment

Good day,
                                          I've been a hobbyist forever and I have always been fascinated with electronics. I discovered this forum recently and would really appreciate just spending time learning and hopefully one day sharing. I'm a big fan of mindfulness and meditation if anyone is into that as well. Thanks for the opportunity. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                          X