This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello guys, im newbie 😁
    i have problem with bios firmware asus x441BA rev 2.1 .. idont have firmware file

Comment

Hello everyone, I am new. I'm looking for a diagram to repair a motherboard. I bought an MSI PC for my son in 2022 which worked for 1 year and I said to myself that it would be a shame to leave it without doing anything, we can always try thank you.

Comment

Hi,

I just registered on the forum, I hope to find help to repair a synthesizer. I have some knowledge of soldering and can read some schematics. But I do not have any repair experience other then replacing some easy to replace components on pcb.

Kind regards
        Hbns

Comment

Hey, I'm a french hardware lover from 2 years
          I usually build PC, but i like repair too this is the reason of my presence here.
          Have a nice day!

Comment

Hello, I own an Alienware M16 R1 AMD edition. Im interested in bios settings for the laptop, downgrading bios or flashing bios manually with a bios flasher. I am looking for the bios chip in my laptop mobo, and want to know if there are schematics for it.

Comment

here to learn,read,practice and maybe ask questions

Comment

A WELCOME to everyone that joins in!!

Peta, ofcourse some advertising would always be helpful to making this a success.... This forum has existed since October 6th 2003, online the first time at about 9:00PM CST. Being a couple days old, atleast there's traffic...

I don't know if this forum will be a huge success or not, I created it out of requests from viewers, so we'll see how many actually join... If it takes off, I'll be tickled pink!! If it flops, I'll simply remove it.

A little about me?!?

HMMM I'll give a little info... I've been in the electronics field since 1991, with experience ranging from TV/VCR repair all the way to industrial electronics for a very large and well known manufacturer. I started in computers in 1994, just for a change and something I thought would be more challenging.... First of all, in the computer field, I AM NOT a number cruncher (programmer) YUK!!!!! I'm a hardware/network guy... I can install any OS, repair and make it work, but sitting and typing code is more boring than watching flies mate!! So I stick to hardware!! I get the 'thrill' from coming up with cures for problems, creative and USEFUL mods (this DOES NOT include neon lights and corny batman windows in my cases)...

Before the VP6 was around, Abit's poster child was the BP6, dual celeron board... Being one of the pioneers to run dual Coppermines in my BP6 was quite a thrill... Then came the VP6, and the dreaded crap cap problem... Thus was born PROJECT:VP6, which is over a year old... It can be viewed at www.kabalsrealm.com/systems/projects/vp6/. That single article ultimately led to badcaps.net and this forum... I was shocked at the publicity it drew...

A little inside info?!?
                Well, age?! I'll say late 20's and that's close enough... I enjoy dealing with the computers, all of this is just a hobby these days, so if it did flop, it's no loss... I'm also a car nut... (300ZX!!!)... I also enjoy flying immencely, although, no I don't own an airplane... YET!!! Maybe if I sell off all this computer junk, I could afford one... HEH I own 3 domain names, and host sites for a few friends on this array... Of course they pay me nothing... HMMM Ohh well... Money isn't all... That's about all I think needs to be revealed... If there's something you really need to know about me, ask... The answer all depends on the question you asked...

Anyhow,
                Peta, and everyone else that has joined, Welcome to the forums!! Bring some friends with ya!! :roll:

Comment

A WELCOME to everyone that joins in!!

Peta, ofcourse some advertising would always be helpful to making this a success.... This forum has existed since October 6th 2003, online the first time at about 9:00PM CST. Being a couple days old, atleast there's traffic...

I don't know if this forum will be a huge success or not, I created it out of requests from viewers, so we'll see how many actually join... If it takes off, I'll be tickled pink!! If it flops, I'll simply remove it.

A little about me?!?

HMMM I'll give a little info... I've been in the electronics field since 1991, with experience ranging from TV/VCR repair all the way to industrial electronics for a very large and well known manufacturer. I started in computers in 1994, just for a change and something I thought would be more challenging.... First of all, in the computer field, I AM NOT a number cruncher (programmer) YUK!!!!! I'm a hardware/network guy... I can install any OS, repair and make it work, but sitting and typing code is more boring than watching flies mate!! So I stick to hardware!! I get the 'thrill' from coming up with cures for problems, creative and USEFUL mods (this DOES NOT include neon lights and corny batman windows in my cases)...

Before the VP6 was around, Abit's poster child was the BP6, dual celeron board... Being one of the pioneers to run dual Coppermines in my BP6 was quite a thrill... Then came the VP6, and the dreaded crap cap problem... Thus was born PROJECT:VP6, which is over a year old... It can be viewed at www.kabalsrealm.com/systems/projects/vp6/. That single article ultimately led to badcaps.net and this forum... I was shocked at the publicity it drew...

Anyhow,
                  Peta, and everyone else that has joined, Welcome to the forums!! Bring some friends with ya!! :roll:

Comment

Hi Everybody David Bruce here. What a great resource.
                    I am a Software Performance Engineer and SRE who also likes to tinker with hardware.
                    Several projects on the go
                    Repair and use of O-1 and OM-2 Olympus cameras - I love the mixture of intricate clockwork and simple electronics
                    Various Pi projects - favourite is up/down bandwidth monitor utilising old ammeters.
                    Coming back to computer repair - have a problem macbook that i am going to try and revive - that's why I'm here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0815.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	3273014
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I heard about this forum from a Youtuber (Learn Electronics Repair) and figured I'd give it a shot! I'm a middle aged guy and I used to tinker with electronics back when I was younger (took a couple years in high school) and built some fun stuff but never got really good. Mostly gave it up but the last year or two been really wishing I knew more about it in order to fix my own music gear, especially old synths and guitar stuff, but have been really just going nuts reading about all sorts of other stuff as well. I generally have mixed experiences with forums and especially Reddit which I think is not a very good community, so I hope this one has a more positive atmosphere. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can from you knowledgable folk!

Comment

Hey, im hasan. Im interested in fixing electronics and its gonna be my first attempt and gonna fix my laptop hopefully haha.

Comment

Hello Guys,
                          Im Jannik. I work as a Electrican in Germany and I want to do some repairs at home.
                          See you

Comment

hi guys my name is muneeb from dubai uae aged 38
                            i do laptop and desktop troubleshooting

Comment

Dell latitude 7200 2in1 bios password please tagKQ9X33-8FC8

Comment

Hi guys I'm from australia I like to be called hotshot69 I'm just starting out in the world of it and I need a little help from time to time and if I can help with anything hide love too.

Comment

Interested in electronics and just find out the badcaps, hoping to connect you all..

Comment

Hey I'm Johnny I got a t15g gen 1 I'm trying to remove supervisor password from it I am new to using programmers

Comment

Good afternoon ! My name is Ivan, I am from Moldova.

Comment

Hi guys I'm from australia I like to be called hotshot69 I'm just starting out in the world of it and I need a little help from time to time and if I can help with anything hide love too.

Comment

Hello everyone, thank you for this wonderful forum! Right now I don't need anything but in the future we'll see!

See you soon

Comment

Working...
                                          X