This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    New to the forum and fairly new to electronics, one of my interests is in hifi which includes servicing and repairing my own equipment but I still have a lot to learn.

Comment

introduction

hi im 35 yearsold, im work in laptop store for 5 years ago & my jobdesk Engineering Technician.
      I test embedded firmware, it is somewhat similar to the bios you find on your motherboard. Also test software, troble shooting.

Greeting,

kemem

Comment

Hi all. My name is Bogdan and I am passionate about electronics and electrotechnics, I am a mechanical engineering student. This is not my job, but it is a passion for everything related to laptops and phones. I'm here looking for bios files for some of my laptops.. Regards Bogdan.

Comment

hello im abdellah i have a computer sience degree and i repaire pc's for like 3 years now and im learning new things every day thanks a lot of having me as member with you here.

Comment

Good day to all. Nice and cool forum we got here. I'm Dhibu from the UAE ..not a new member. Since 2014 am here

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm new. Child of the mid 70's to late 80's. Don't have a whole lot to add, working on electronics currently and love computers.

Comment

I'm glad to be a part of this thread. I repair LED televisions as a hobby, and make a few bucks too.

Comment

Hello everybody, my name is Nikita and i always had an interest in repairing electronics and maintaining a decent level of knowledge of the latest-gen stuff, had been working in mobile repair (both general and microsoldering) industry since mid 2019. I am also on techpowerup (due to my interest in pc building and modding), but for electronic specifics i tend to use badcaps.

Comment

Hi, folks.

Thank you very much for keeping this thing up. Here I found valuable information to fix my APS UPS. Great technical info here.
                    I am an electronics technician, and want to learn with you.

Cheers!

Comment

Hi Droopey here,
                      From Holland, i started out with a Intel 486 DX-4 those wore the days,
                      and lately started tinkering more and more with electronics and repairs.

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm an AI researcher from london. Love tinkering with computer hardware and performing repairs. Hope to interact with more of you.

Comment

Hello, my name is Sylwester. I have been providing services for over 30 years.
                          The first period is mainly TV & audio electronics and household appliances.

Currently, I service weighing devices.

Comment

Just joined this forum searching through google.

Comment

hi, i go by the name Sudo sama, I am a "talk less, work more, fingers always busy on the keyboard." guy. I believe in limitless potential.

Comment

Hi All,

I grew up with computers, been repairing them since high school and running my own business since 2012.
                                Every now and then I've done some component-level repair, mostly just replacing bad caps & soldering on new laptop power jacks.
                                Hoping to improve my board repair skills here with y'all!

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is German. Since childhood, I have been engaged in amateur radio, then after graduation I took up computers, and it so happened that I stayed working in this field. But not so long ago, my hands began to "itch" and I wanted to do electronics, soldering and repair again. Now I have a bunch of iron, a soldering station, an oscilloscope, a multimeter and other devices, including on this forum, I found myself searching for information. I hope we can do each other irreparable good.

Comment

hola todos, estoy empezando en este maravilloso mundo del servicio técnico y vaya que hay mucho por aprender gracias por mantener esta comunidad que es de gran aayuda

Comment

Hello, im adam and i am interested in repairing electronics and soldering

Comment

Hello. I'm 42 years old and I like to solder and repair electronics.

Comment

Saludos desde argentina!

Comment

Working...
                                          X