Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from California. Have spent last 15 years working on computers/laptops for friends, neighbors and other people who somehow heard of me?
    I came across this web site via FlexBv while trying to find Board Viewer Software. Currently trying to revive a couple of laptops. But rather then just
    ordering new parts and throwing things back together, I thought I would try my hand at just fixing the boards themselves.
    Hopefully things turn out the way I hope and I don't mess things up more then they already are?
    Not the greatest at Soldering.

Comment

my name
      It's Alberto, I signed up for the topics covered and for a problem with the 7280 bios
      Thank you

Comment

Hey everyone!

It's mostwanted002. I stumbled upon this forum in search of a motherboard block diagram. Cheers!

Comment

Hi living in Argentina and hunting the duck . i learning the electronic for me

Comment

Hi guys, bruno here, tinkerer at heart repairer by nature, love to see such a big comunity here. cheers from the uk

Comment

Hello everyone!
              I'm from Bosnia. Glad to be part of the community.

Comment

Hello, I'm from germany and interested in BIOS programming / flashing and so on.

Comment

hello boys 😉🙂

Comment

Hey Guys

Comment

Hey

Comment

Greetings to all members of the esteemed community

Comment

• New comer, hello ...

Comment

Hey All,

I'm new here. As usual I find my self signing up to yet another forum looking for guidance.

Although I work full-time in IT, I'm actually here for my IT hobby. I like to purchase, repair, resell tech.

Nice to meet you all,

Alan.

Comment

Hi all, thank you for accepting me to this forum. I'm very much a novice and want to try to build my first PC.

Comment

Всем привет. Есть тут ребята из Казахстана?

Comment

Hi everyone, i fix basic electronics problems pretty good, but still try learn laptop motherboard repairs . Hopefully we can help each other.

Comment

Hello everyone, it's great to be here, I'd like to learn as much as possible on the site.

Comment

Well Hello There (As a great general once said *wink* *wink) Im a Dude from Iran now living in Dubai doing Computer service as a side gig for fun and chuckle and i hope im welcome in this fun place i needed a BIOS Bin file and thus was forced to make this account but hey maybe ill meet a fun guy or two in one of these form best of luck too someone who for some reason is actually reading this (Like Why ?) I hope the best of the best for you and me. Bye Bye.

Comment

Hello everyone, I stubled across this forum in search for BIOS programming for my HP Zbook 17 G6. Sadly, an Micro$oft update corrupted it, and I hope that with knowledge of this forum I can fix it.
                                        Cheers!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Working...
                                          X