X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone

name is Slim

with four years of experience working on Software developer like SQL and HTML
    and i engage in DIY electronics projects to get same experiences on Firmware and hardware

Comment

Hi

I'm from Myanmar working in Thailand. I'm just beginner in computer repairing. I love to learn more from this forum.

Thanks

Comment

Hello everyone!
        I'm from Ukraine. Glad to be part of the community.

Comment

Hello folks. My name Wow. It's a nickname for Waldemar, but I've never liked the name. Wow, or ZoD is good. I'm not a total beginner when it comes to computers, but I would like to learn how to mod bios and other things. Assembling PCs and setting up a new operating system has not been a problem for me for a long time. My English is still in its infancy, so I may well use Google Translate, My native language is German. I currently only have a Lenovo T470. Unfortunately, the CPU is blocked in the BIOS. I would like to install a modded BIOS version if that would unlock the CPU and GPU settings on Windows. I know it doesn't do much good. But 5-10% more performance on my I GPU would be enough for me. If anyone knows anything about this, I would be happy to hear from you. Greetings Wow.

Comment

I'm Kiet. I love DIYing everything, including electronics, especially in PC, Laptop and Android phones. I'm here to learn and very glad to be a part in this family

Comment

Cdm70 LA EP081P bios bin less than 8Mb

Comment

I am new to electronics. Glad to join you.

Comment

My name is Marin. Being in electronics since 14yr old. I want to know, explore and repair. I know about everything a litlle, not good in anything😎. Hope to learn here new stuff.

Comment

Hello everyone and thank you for welcoming me to this resourceful forum. I was a TV engineer now retired. I hope that your experience will help me find the informations that manufacturers hide. Thank you in advance for your valuable collaboration.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                      I'm from Moldova. Glad to be part of the community.

Comment

Hola buenas, agradecido por pertenecer a esta hermosa comunidad
                        Me llamo fredy y soy de lima- Per

Comment

Hey my name is Michael and i work on consoles mostly and i am here because i had to register first before i was allowed to download a file posted here! nice to meet you all!

Comment

Hi, my name is Francesco and I'm writing from Italy, I'm especially passionate about repairing vintage TVs, but I also repair modern TVs, I'm signing up because I hope you can give me a hand on a LED TV, hello everyone!
                            Last edited by France_53; 05-11-2024, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Hola

Comment

Hola Ol

Comment

hola saludos reparo impresoras y quiero aprender con ustedes laptop

Comment

saludos

Comment

un gusto

Comment

Hi there, happy to have joined.

Comment

Hey guys My name is James. I'M brand new to the forum obviously not new to pcs at all but I am to laptops. I actually joined because of an Alienware 15 r3 bios password lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X