Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Here's hoping I can learn some stuff and fix broken electronics

Comment

Hello guys, I work with software but watching Richard's videos got me interested in electronics and hardware. Happy to be here!.

Comment

Hello !

Comment

I dunno what to introduce, but i did really like fixing anyone's computer and laptop when it got trouble since i was 3rd grade Elementary school. But still, i still like it, but it's now paid

I run phone repair shop right now, it's started when corona started to spread around the world.

Comment

hi

Comment

Newbie here

Thank you for letting me in to this forum,I am a laptop technician since 2010 and I started my business last 2016,lookinf forward to share and gain knowledge with you guys...Thank you

Comment

第一次在这个论坛上。这里有很多好信息!

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

First time on this forum. Lots of good info here!

Comment

hi im mustafa from syria this site is very hopful to me i thank u frome your assistance

Comment

VOLCADOR DVR HIKVISION DS-7216HGHI-F1/N (DS-80258_P rev 1.2) Bios

Buenos días necesito si alguien tendría esta bios para dvr hikvision el cual enciende pero queda tildado en el logo

Comment

Hello

Comment

สวัสดีครับ ลองแล้วใช้ได้ดีครับ
                          รบก่วนขอ bios asus k45v พาส QCL41 LA-8224P ครับ

Comment

Hello, I'm new and I try to repair macs as a hobby

Comment

hELLO im having troubles with "fans wont turn on after laptop wake up from sleeping mode", trying to find some solution

Comment

Hi i am new here.
                                i have repaired several phones for myself and friends and also donZbR4NFe some repairs on laptops.
                                hope to learn from you all
                                Regards
                                Daan

Comment

Hi, I'm Royce and I do free repairs on my personal youtube channel "Royce Repairs". I'm from California and I signed up because I'm doing my first board level repair of an old macbook and I need the schematics

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                    I found this forum while I was googling for help to repair a broken laptop for fun.
                                    Hopefully I'll learn something from the Pro's

Greetings from Arg

Comment

Hi Everyone, my name is Denys from Canada.

I've been a technician is my younger age, then programmer, IT architect and consultant....now getting back in fixing gears between audio pro and computer hardware...for fun and friends

Denys

Comment

Hola a todos desde Espa

Comment

Spend 5 years in fixing phones, programming and reverse ingenieering, now I'm focussing on fixing laptops and motherboards.

Comment

Working...
                                          X