Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone i am new here. I am fro the US and i am always try to learn how to fix thing especially electronics . I have a basic knowledge about electronic components and how to read a boards. I will like to learn more from the experts and help some others to learn. .
    i am happy for being part of this community and help it grow.
    Thank you again for having me.

Comment

Hello, Im from Sweden and have a basic knowledge of electronics, enough to do some household repairs. I joined because I saw an xbox360 thread that may be related to the problem Im trying to fix.

Comment

Всем привет. Я Иван. Я из России. Со всеми приятно познакомиться

Comment

Olá
          Meu nome é Mozar, sou do Brasil e apaixonado por novas tecnologias.
          Meu hobby é recuperar computadores, notebooks e se possível celulares mais antigos.
          Se bem que no atual avanço da tecnologia, passou-se 6 messes já estamos obsoletos.
          Gostei deste site, pois ele nos dá a oportunidade de trocar conhecimentos e arquivos para podermos deixar nossos equipamentos funcionando.
          Breve postarei bordviews e esquemas de algumas marcas,,,
          Deixe-me apenas estudar o site para não sair das regras...
          Um grande abraço e obrigado pela oportunidade de participar...

Comment

Hello, i am from Russia)

Comment

hi there i'm new members here, need suggest for my np900x3g bios

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I registered here to gain knowledge in electronics repair and to try to help other users.

Comment

Good morning everyone. I'm Angelo from Italy.

Comment

Ho guys, My name is Luca and I come from Italy. thanks. Thank you for accepting me into this forum

Comment

Ho guys, My name is Luca and I come from Italy. thanks. Thanks for acknowledged me in this forum

Comment

Hai im new member from jakarta tq all

Comment

Bonjour,
                          Je suis nouveau dans le domaine de la r

Comment

hi my name is beto and im glad to be in this forum for the love of fixing computers and electronic devices, i also hope i can lean and help other people, thanks

Comment

I'm just a musician and recording engineer who took a few EE classes early and learned enough to build and repair my tube amps. I also do repair on some of the musical stuff and modify some guitars. I'm in the Midwest and look forward to meeting some of you in this forum. One never knows who might walk in the door!

Comment

HI ALL
                                IM MEMBER SINCE 2019 IM FROM MOROCCO I REPAIR LAPTOP

Comment

teşekür ederim

Comment

Hello. I'm from russia. I have more than twenty years background of copiers and printers repairing and now I try to change direction and dedicate my time for laptops.

Comment

Bonjour à tous,
                                      Je vis à côté de Paris ! Bientôt les Jeux Olympiques !

Comment

Hello!

Comment

STANDARD NERD. I spent 25+ years in IT, then changed careers... but occasionally still do nerdy things.

Comment

Working...
                                          X