X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Comment

Hi guys, My name is Siphamandla from South Africa, Im new here and to laptop motherboards. I hope Im welcome😊.

Comment

Hello everyone! Wow, this thread is from 2003. I'm still a no brainer kid who only knows how to play Zuma that time 😂, anyways, I'm J, I am here to learn more about electronics.

Comment

Hi Everyone

Comment

Hi all, Im kelz from NZ (Aotearoa - New Zealand). I dont have a background in technology or electronics but i do have a flair to pull things apart, repair (or try to) and and reassemble. Ive learnt to do this over the years with the likes of cars, mowers and home maintenance etc... TVs/electronics is not a strong point which is why i have joined this forum so that i can learn how to repair my electronics as needed.

Comment

Hello, I'm Nestor from argentina, it's a pleasure to meet you. count me in

Comment

Hello every technicien

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone i m jalel a technician in informatique
                    and electronics i worked in this domain for more than 10 years ilove my job and helping people to resolve their problems

Comment

Hi im new here

Comment

Hello
                        I am from Slovakia and
                        I have been employed as an electrical inspection technician for 12 years. My hobbies are IT hacking and computer repair

Comment

Hello, very new here and attempting to learn more about BIOS flashing and the equipment required.

Comment

hello im jay from philippines and im newbe here admin thank you for welcoming here

Comment

guess I'll throw my hat into the ring now.

I go back a way with Topcat, while he was still in the electronics biz, when a 200 mhz processor was a sight to behold. I've been using computers since the late 80's (first machine was an 8 mhz 286 with a 20 meg hardcard) and am mostly a networking guy with a helping of programming and a side of hardware.

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, mostly setting up different services, and as always, needling topcat for still running windows.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hey everybody! I am trying to get into some board repairs and soldered RAM upgrades, so I hope I can learn a lot here. I am from the Czech republic btw.

Comment

Hello! I am excited to be joining this community. I've just gotten started in doing a few board repairs on old laptops I've had lounging around and have fixed a few of them. I've been looking to get more in depth and learn. There is a really satisfying feeling when you can resurrect something you love.

I hope to continue my success here and learn from all of you.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Comment

hola amigos, soy técnico aficionado y siempre que busco información técnica aparece esta página , a si que me uno a la comunidad. un saludo a todos@s y gracias por su aportes de antemano.Salud!

Comment

hello everyone have a very good day ...

Comment

Originally posted by usidep View Post
                                          bonjour,
                                          je suis un ancien
                                          impossible de faire un message plus long ?
                                          bon d

Comment

Working...
                                          X