This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody!

I'm an electronic technician and enthusiast of microcontrollers programming. Actually working as an IT Support on Universidad Tecnológica Nacional in Mendoza.

I hope to be useful here!

Comment

hey i'm max, not in the industry currently but love to tinker at home and just more generally am fascinated with IT and absolutely love the feeling I get from being able to consult a forum such as this or watch a youtube video and solve an issue I am having all by myself!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hi!

I'm a hobby electronic technician

Comment

Hi everybody 👋

I'm Rainer and I'm living in Vienna.
            I have been looking for some answers about a Laptop I bought from eBay and ended up here to find some helpful information.
            I'm learning a lot from all the valuable information here. Hopefully, in the future I can be of some assistance to others as well.

All the best

Comment

Hey I'm Playmo, I only want a bios of a laptop

Comment

Hi,
                I am rpboy been in repair business for about 15 years. whenever i am stuck with files or dumb related solutions i used help from BadCaps. so i thought i should introduce myself here.

I want to start a new topic about unlocking EFI on macbook pro 15" A1990, i have the dump file but some how it does not have the $svs string to remove efi password, any Help. OR how can i open a new topic since i can;t find any button to open a new topic Admin please educate me here. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

In my daily life I'm a accountant. But like to play around with electronics to fix them

Comment

Hi
                    I'm passionate about all things digital and have a knack for solving complex tech puzzles. Excited to join this community and contribute to the vibrant exchange of ideas and knowledge!

Comment

Hola soy Miguel y tengo 28 años de experiencia en electrónica en general, me dedico actualmente a la reparación de audio, tv y computadoras PC y Laptops, en lo posible a nivel componentes.
                      Espero poder compartir con vosotros información y técnicas para la reparación de electrónicos.
                      Desde ya muchas gracias por recibirme en el foro y les mando un saludo cordial desde Ushuaia Argentina!!!

Comment

Hello. my name is Virgil,
                        my electronics experience is meager, mostly arduino and basic computer repair. I recently blew up my msi gf65 10ue by rushing and forgetting to unplug the batter so now i have a crater in my motherboard where the iacem chip went so ia am searching for a boardview so i can replace the chip and make connections by wire since there is only a crater where the chip used to be. well if anyone is into flight simulators i have alot of knowledge in that field.
                        thanks
                        V

Comment

Hello 👋 my name is Geoffroy I am 41 years old and I come from Belgium. I love everything related to technology. I am passionate about gaming and a collector of consoles and games. I also have a nice PC configuration ☺️

Comment

hi to everybody

Comment

hello

Comment

Angelo from Luxembourg,
                                Fresh retired. Old tv and radio repair guy. 35 years in the media industry. Challenging myself to repair beloved objects and making them alive again for my friends.

Comment

Hello!
                                  Jacob here from Texas. I do IT work for a small organization and have a computer repair business on the side. I just love tinkering with all things electronic.

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm tronix and I like to play around with electronic devices and fix things as a hobby. I'm very grateful to this forum for the many times hat the members and the resources have helped me to solve problems.

Comment

Hello Badcaps! I am Ricky, and I like to make things. I'm not afraid of a soldering iron, but can get a little out of my depth with electronics. My grandpa was an electrical engineer, and he used to be who I went to for electronic advice, but it has now been a few years since he passed away, and instead I am turning to the wide head of knowledge that is the internet instead. Thank you for having me here.

Comment

Hi everyone greetings from Colombia

Comment

Bonjour j'ai connu ce forum en fouillant sur le net dans l'espoir de trouver une solution a mon problème. (mot de passe bios inconnu suite a un achat d'occasion) .
                                          Je me prénomme Mike, j'ai 41 ans et je suis d'origine guadeloupéen. Je suis passionné de technologie en tout genre. J'espère trouver mon bonheur parmis vous et m'instruire d'avantage avec vous.

Comment

Working...
                                          X