This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning/Afternoon All,

I am a fellow Tech looking for some fixes. I've been in the tech industry for 20+ years. I've always been about taking care of people. I am currently in the private sector. I currently have a Surface model 1943. I worked the issue backwards of wiping windows off the device first. Then used my windows USB to put it back on and ran into the UEFI block on the USB ports. All data has been cleaned. Just trying to repurpose as a computer for kids going to school out here.

Surface Model 1943
    S/N 020992610966
    UEFI password locked managed by organization
    reached out to the company, they said to throw it into the trash
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

V/R,

Randall

Comment

• SMDFlea
      SMDFlea commented
      Editing a comment
      Go to the forum index and find the laptop bios requests sub forum.This thread is just for introductions.

Hey everyone!
    Glad to become a part of the community. I am a DIY enthusiast, Right to Repair supporter and IT professional with quite a broad sphere of curiosity as well as hard skills, knowhow, tips and tricks.
    So will be glad to help wherenever I am able to.
    WBR, li33ard

Comment

I'm Brazilian and have worked with PC and laptop maintenance for almost two decades and didn't even realize that much time had passed until now. For almost half of that time I've also done some motherboard repair and now and then I find some useful information here.

Comment

Hello everyone! 🖐️ Excited to be part of this community as a passionate IT technician and supporter from Germany. Looking forward to sharing knowledge, troubleshooting, and engaging with fellow tech enthusiasts. Let's dive into the world of technology together!

Comment

Elo,
          Super new with most things about technology. Look forward to learning a few things and helping if I can. All the best to everyone here.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Michael, base in New Zealand for Laptop MB repair!

Comment

Good morning, erik 45 from the Netherlands for laptop repair 👍

Comment

Great joining. pius from uganda,,, IT engineer, dealing with hardware and networking fixes

Comment

Hola

Comment

Hola , mi nombre es Carlos, desde Tenerife, I>slas Canarias

Comment

• SMDFlea
                      SMDFlea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      English please

Hi all, ive been reading these forums for some time now and its always been very very helpul.

I am learning on the arts of electronics repair and i am ready now to contribute with the community.

Comment

Hi all, ive been reading these forums for some time now and its always been very very helpul.

I am learning on the arts of electronics repair and i am ready now to contribute with the community.

Comment

je suis nouveau membre
                        Tout d'abord, je suis un passionné de l'électronique depuis 40 ans ,et très bien équipé, j'ai découvert ce forum super , j'espère apporter un qq chose a ce forum et surtout qu'il dur très longtemps @++++

Comment

bonjour à tous

Comment

Hi Everyone.

I discover this community searching a BIOS dump to T440p.

Bye-

Comment

Hi everyone

I zero knowledge with this level 3 and level 4 repair, I'm here looking schematic and boardview for DIY and try repair by myself with faulty main board.

Comment

I am Nick, thanks for letting me in!

My first contact with real electronics was a Science of Cambridge MK14 - at the same time I was writing programs on a teletype onto puch tape then sending the tape to the nearest university to run the programs!. My first disc was an 8 inch floppy, and then I graduated to a ZX81 (still have it). Have spent my youth modifying and repairing stuff, mostly for fun.

Have not done much for a while but am trying to get back into things!

Comment

Helo

Comment

Hi all
                                    Here to get better at laptop repair and electronics in general!

Comment

Hello, I'm Alex and glad to be here

Comment

Working...
                                      X