X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I'm Mick, and I'm very interested in Lenovo Laptops,

Comment

Hey there guys. I'm Daniel from Italy. Always in love with electronic, programming. And sometimes....I need help!!!!

Comment

Hi guys, Im a 18 year old guy who loves to work on this stuff, I am studying my 2nd year of MicroSystems and Networking and I am working currently at a store for 3 months to complete my degree.
        I may ask sometimes for bios dumps to fix computers for the store or on my own.

I am from Spain, reading posts in english is not really a problem for me, since I also love learning languages.

Comment

Hello! I'm a SysAdmin from the UK, and I joined this forum to try and get solutions to some BIOS related issues.

Comment

Hello people, I´m new here
            Lot of years fixing audio electronic, now I´m trying to learn about computer electronics

Comment

Hi everyone, i am a DIY kaki from malaysia. I like to explore on fixing almost everything by myself and learning from there. Happy learning!

Comment

Hi, I love science and technology. I am from Türkiye. I joined this forum to learn about computers. Have a nice day everyone.

Comment

Im from new jersey liked electronics from young age want to view schematics on how to repair gpus and view further thanks

Comment

hello evrybody.my name is iskender.i am from turkey.i am 40 years old.since 25 years i am working with electronic.last 15 yaer i can repair notebooks.

Comment

Thank you very much for the community and greetings to all your users.

Comment

Hello, My name is Carlo. I am looking forward seeing discussions here.

Comment

Hello guys, my name is Julius, I am a materials scientist but heavily invested in programming, computing and tinkering with electronics.

Comment

Hi everyone. I have a very basic computer knowledge coming here only to find a specific solution for the issue I am having with my laptop. That's very impressive that this forum have been going strong for over 20 years!

Comment

Quick intro from my side. My name is Koray. I like to repair old computers and game consoles and like to mod them.

Comment

Hi, I am Emil from Denmark.
                                I enjoy tinkering with electronics and am in the process of learning to repair them myself, where my first big project is to be bale to service and repair my A/V receiver, which is also what let me to this site in the first place.

I look forward to hopefully learn alot and hopefully also be able to contribute to this community.

Comment

Hi, I'm Mk M. from Italy. I like to work on my own computers and electronic and I love thi forum.

Comment

Hello,

As a new member here I am introducing myself.
                                    Well, the thing is.. i am a 50-year-old male from the Netherlands
                                    I have a background in applied physics (photonics)
                                    Although lately, I have got my medical degree..
                                    physics, specifically electronics is mainly a hobby.

for me, things get above my current knowledge when I wish to repair broken-down equipment.
                                    like something I am currently working on.

Comment

Hi All! My name is John & I live on the Gold Coast, in Queensland Australia. I am now retired & have decided I would like to gain some knowledge in electronics repair, which has proved to be an exciting, yet daunting endeavour. I was made aware of this forum, through a YouTube training video I was viewing & I look forward to gaining valuable knowledge from members much smarter the me in this field. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

Comment

To be honest, I am a fool, so I spend so much time on these things, which is obviously not wise for my current situation. Maybe this is the interest. Back to the point, I just love novelty electronic products, I am not a professional, but more professional than some professional maintenance personnel. I'm not a new member either. Why does the forum think I'm a new member? English is not my first language, please understand

Comment

Hi, i'm Brian from Kenya i found Badcaps one of the best forums to learn more about motherboards and schematics. Have been in this industry for 6years now and am still learning because i know education is a learning process which never ends. My aim at the end of the day is to become one of the best technicians and help others also to prosper in this noble task. As a new member am looking forward to meet with the best techs from allover the world so that i can learn new tricks and information.

Thank you so much for accepting my account.

Comment

Working...
                                          X