Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqui posteando para mi un bios de mi lap que me hace falta el cual el display queda negro, ojala funcione

Saludos

Comment

Hello every enthusiastic electronics repair fellas, im into this stuff too so i joined this forum to learn more about it. I work in electronics assembly factory so i got curious to start fixing motherboards by buying faulty ones and restoring them to working condition. so far this forum really helped me a bunch.

Comment

Hello.everyone.

Comment

Hello all people, i'm Krys from France, i live to Saint Tropez, i'm New , just find any ansers for my questions about differents bios corrupted

Comment

Hey guys, I'm from Germany and I decided to join this forum efter finding it because I'm highly interested in repairing devices. I've fixed some simple things like Controllers and Fans and I hope I can learn a lot on this forum.

Comment

Olá!!
              Meu nome é Marcelo Farinhas.
              Trabalhei com Manutenção insudtrial.
              Hoje estou aposentado e me dedicando a reparos em eletrônicos.
              Em minha juventude trabalhei com reparos de radio e televisão.

Comment

• SMDFlea
                SMDFlea commented
                Editing a comment
                In English please

Welcome aboard.... i was having fun doing repair electronics since 2003

Comment

Greeting everyone,
                I'm looking forward to learning more about computers and electronics!
                From what I have read so far, there are a lot of extremely talented people on this site. And I am hoping to be able to gain some of their knowledge.

Comment

Hello here to research secrets of it-security blockers 😉

Comment

Hello, looking around for laptop mobo schematics so I can find out what I just melted...

Comment

hi to all

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join your forum after watching quite a few youtube videos about repairing electronics. i'm trying to remove supervisor password from my lenovo. wish me goodluck.

Comment

Hi to everyone

Comment

Hi, I'm David from Dyersburg, TN
                            20+ yrs experience in hardware/software repair
                            15+ yrs in board level electronics repair

Comment

Well,

I'm a guy from germany, trying to solve some laptop problems

Comment

Hi. I have joined in the hope that I can learn a bit more about electronics repair and programming. This site comes highly recommended from several youtuber's I subscribe to.

Comment

Hello all!

Comment

I've already introduced myself but here I go my name is Dave I'm 45yr old . I fix everything on my own or try my best to. I enjoy electronics. I hope to learn or help on these forums thx

Comment

hello to all tech here, im jhon from Philippines, im newbies from board level repair and starting to explore and im willing to learn and accept opinion from other tech. thank you admin for accepting me here in your forum BADCAPS. looking forward to exchange ideas from other tech. God bless🙏🙏🙏

Comment

Well hi to everyone im here cuz im a fan of electronical repair but im kinda bad at it and recently i have been feeling bad cuz my laptop was suffering a lot of accidents and i had to replace the display but for some reason when plugging the battery to the motherboard it shows a one spark and my gf take me here and im so confortable here, its like my zone but now i wanna post and well, here i am

Comment

Working...
                                        X