Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ola, me chamo Pedro Jose, tenho 60 anos, moro no Brasil, sou tecnico em informatica, estou ingressando neste forum para compartilhar conhecimentos e tambem adquirir com os amigos, tambem solicita

Comment

hi folks, terry here, hope this forum can help me learn electronics when I make mistakes, very keen, cant wait to start!

Comment

Hello, Cam here, new to this forum. Self taught computer person, great to connect with you all

Comment

Hi, my name is Enzo, I'm from Neuquen, Argentina. I'm just starting to repair PC and mobile phones, so my interest in this forum is mostly informative, because I'd love to learn how to repair PCB. Don't know what else to say, so thanks!

Comment

Hey !!! Hello everyone, im Juan from Mexico . I would to learn more how goes this world of the electricity through circuits.

Comment

Hello

My name is Alex, I live in UK and have small business with computers hardware and networking equipment here in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Feel free to contact me if I can help

Comment

I am repair man electronic devices.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm an IT wiz from the US looking to expand my knowledge on repairing electronics!

Comment

I just joined this forum and thought I'd share a bit about myself. Found this forum through Google and I'm all about learning new stuff and sharing what I know.

Name's Can, like "John" in English I'm 31 and run this unique shop called Fixle in Istanbul. What got me into this gig was back in first grade, around 2000, when I took my computer to a bad repair shop and got totally let down. The place had my computer for two weeks, then just up and disappeared. Back then, I was in like fourth grade, scraping together allowance money to piece together my first computer. That's when my journey into fixing stuff started. High school days, I got into messing around with Hackintosh stuff and that got me interested in Apple computers. Now I'm fixing up Apple gear for a living.

After dealing with so many repair shops and seeing their true colors, I've learned to fix pretty much everything myself. It's hard to find a reliable repair service, you know? Childhood trauma, man A bit personal, but that's my journey.

Comment

Hi ! I'm a director making CGI music video on Blender. I want to dig a bit further into computer science !

Comment

Hello everyone, you can call me Zed. Recently purchased a used laptop which has a BIOS password set, which is not ideal Anyway, while googling how to remove it, this forum kept coming up, and it looks like a place where one can learn a lot.

Comment

Olá me chamo Phelipe, tenho 33 anos de idade, sou Técnico em Informática no Brasil, atualmente trabalho como analista de teste de software e estudante de programação na linguagem C#."

Comment

Hello everyone. I've been lurking here for a while and just realized I never made an intro post. I am a motherboard technician from US. I work mostly on Chromebooks.

Comment

ola bom dia me romilson e sou tecnico em reparo de notebooks e estou muito agradecido por fazer parte do forum e poder contribuir com todos

Comment

Hi everyone, i m engenieer system i repair computers in free time

regards

Comment

Walter here from Philippines

Comment

hi i estudent own and want reapair and estuding more from Mx and so so writing english and sorry my typing BTW thanks

Comment

Hello, posting to pull a pdf. Ty for your contribution. If I ever have anything to contribute I'll be back.

Comment

Hi guys, I decided to join your forum after watching quite a few youtube videos about repairing electronics. This forum was recommended in multiple occasions to anyone who wants to learn from the best
                                        Cheers!!

Comment

I'm terrible at introductions but here it goes. I"ve started fixing electronics 4 or 5 years ago now. i started by replacing a broken fan on my ps3 like 8 years ago. i didnt get serious until i fixed stick drift on my ps4 controller and had to resolder the rumble wires to the board. the soldering was so smooth i was hooked. i concentrated on hdmi ports since its the majority of repairs and practiced on busted boards, trace repair and all. Once i upgraded my tools and consumables i realized it was the quality of tools that held me back. i became more hooked and made $2000 in 9 days after posting a facebook merketplace ad. they told i cant post services only products. to this day, i have a few people who are repeat customers and dont trust the other shops in town. hardest thing im workin on currently is a PS5 where games constantly crash and vice city went from 15min download to 4hours to 20 hours. its seems to be degrading rapidly in a consequential pattern.

Comment

Working...
                                          X