Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am a fan to do any repair. Just got a bad laptop. Hope I can get some help here.

Comment

I help homeworkers with issues, thats why i'm sign up here for answers!

Comment

I have dell Inspiron 3582 admin setup status is locked
        I need help.
        Service tag. 9CWQ1W2.
        Service code. 20371498354.

Comment

Hello, im Alex from Germany.

I found the way to you because i try to get a Dell Latitude alive.

Comment

HELLO

Comment

Hi guys,

I am from Melbourne. My daughter tear off his usb c when dropping her laptop. And hence I am here. She had a lenovo L380 with no screen so I wish I can fix it for her .

Nice to meet u and now I wanna get a schematic for the L380 and hope to learn more about fixing laptops.

regards,

bobodad

Comment

hi,everybody,nice to meeting you!I like electric.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                  I am from Malawi an electronics hobbyist, hope I can get some help here.

Comment

Hi there

Comment

Hello, I am a new member for this forum.

Comment

Hi, just a Noob, wiht a Dell laptop with bios password protected.

Comment

hi everyone, I'm Lizx and a smartphone technician and I've recently started working on laptop repairs. Greetings from Australia.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am an IT Technician with a passion for technology and problem-solving. With a strong foundation in both hardware and software, I thrive on ensuring that computer systems run seamlessly. Whether it's troubleshooting an issue, setting up new workstations, or optimizing network performance, I'm dedicated to keeping things running smoothly.

Comment

Heyo,

I am an Hardware engineer, and I have a business on the side for PC tech.

Comment

Hi I am a new member own a Polk DSW pro 660wi and have the same problem as mentioned in this forum. No power. Now I have to open and look what the problem is but I need a schematic.

Comment

Hello guys!
                                  I'm an IT pro looking for more knowledge and skills.

Comment

Television and radio tech for 25+ years, just looking for info to fix a laptop. Thanks

Comment

Hello, I am a new member. Thank you for your time. I have a problem with an asus K54 LY motherboard. It does not work. I need a schematics and information about steps to follow.

Comment

Hello, I am a new member, i am an it-technician from Germany.

Comment

Hello everyone glad to be here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X