X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just arrived. Here to learn

Comment

I am no one special, I have worked in IT for about 20 years now but I am always learning new things. I came here after I was working on a laptop that is giving me trouble, I am still having trouble with it but I thought it was a great place to check out and learn more about electronic components. I am typically working as a systems or virtual server administrator. But in my time off I am still drawn towards electronics and computer projects of my own, you can never know too much! I am glad to be a part of the community and have a chance to learn from some of you!

Comment

hi admin, please remove password bios this asus a1505va 13th gen, thanks

Comment

Hi I m Abdul Basit computer mechanic Pakistan

Comment

Hi, jo dalton here. checking your nice form.

Comment

Technician from Australia!
              Eager to learn and master board-level repair.

Comment

hello my name is bahman from iran

Comment

"Hello, I'm james, a dedicated laptops technician with a passion for troubleshooting and fixing hardware and software issues. With 7 years of experience in the field, I specialize in diagnosing and repairing a wide range of laptop problems to ensure optimal performance and reliability. My commitment to staying updated with the latest technologies enables me to provide efficient solutions tailored to meet each client's needs. Let's work together to keep your devices running smoothly!"

Comment

Hello,
                    Flo here.
                    I am an engineer that is interested in BIOS breaking techniques.
                    I have a lot of experience in ITSM and finished ML and AI masters studies.

Comment

Hi my name is cody newbie tryna learn moree!

Comment

大家好。我是新会

Comment

hello, my name kumi from Indonesia, I new in here

Comment

Hello

I just see some light and here I am.
                            Study electronics and now work in IT. i all time try to join my study with what I practice.
                            Try to learn new things everyday.
                            World Citizen located in France for now.
                            I have different environment at home in my home Lab, i'm agnostic about OS and think there is good think everywhere.
                            Start working on computer since 1998 when i build my first Pentium II Computer for my Electronics study.
                            Since that time I all time open repair fix and learn new stuff.
                            Hope to spend good time with all of you.
                            Thank you for welcoming me here.
                            Pleasure to help you if i can.

Regards

Comment

Just a hobbyist trying to get a Surface Pro to function so I can put it on a CNC Router.
                              Got your typical 90s kid level of computer skills and tried my hands on electronics repairs and working with coding MCUs.

Comment

Hi to all.
                                I am Rajo.

Comment

Виктор
                                  Привет всем.

Comment

hello i do repaire as hobby for the moment

Comment

Hello, I began studying electronics in 1981 through a distance learning school while working as a plumber during the day. Since then, I have engaged in many activities related to computers and printers. In recent years, I have become more proficient in repairing circuit boards of phones, laptops, PCs, etc.

Comment

Hello to everyone! I always was a big fan of electronics repair, and I started my career in laptop service in Poland few days ago. Wish me luck!

Comment

Hello, I'm Gianluca and a smartphone technician and I've recently started working on laptop repairs. Greetings from Italy.

Comment

Working...
                                          X