Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sono italiano neofita sto cercando di imparare a riparare qualche mac pro 15 e 17 pollici senza retroilluminazione ho visto il vostro sito e mi sono iscritto un saluto a tutti

Comment

Hi everyone greetings from London.

Comment

hallo, sebenarnya saya lebih suka jadi silent reader, tadpi karena waib memperkenalkan diri, jadi saya harus.
        saya seorang yang senang dengan sesuatu yang baru, dan menggunkan sesuatu yang effisience, sperti apakah bisa menyulap vga kelas bawah menjadi sebuah vga minning dengan hashrate yang tinggi

Comment

Hola a todos...encantado de saludarles a todos.

Comment

Hello everyone! Greetings from Brasil! Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all, I found this forum when searching for stupid Asus drivers, their website is always down when you need to download something from them. Why even have a website at all if all the links are broken, silly Asus?

Anyways, found this forum, looks like a chill place to be for fellow pc/laptop update enthusiast, immediately joined.

Comment

Hey! Nice to meet you all

Comment

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all

Comment

Newbie, just trying to learn about electronics

Comment

Hello all, My name is paul, 39yr old married with 2 kids. Bsc computer sci. a web developer and also into database management. Hope to be getting into cloud soon...desperately in search of remote jobs. A hard worker and eager to learn. here to learn and grow.

Comment

Hello everyone. It is a pleasure to be part of this magnificent place. I realized I wanted to repair laptops when I tried to help a friend with his computer, I repaired it and he was very happy. That feeling of seeing how he felt relief for not losing his laptop. A pleasure.​

Comment

Hello everyone, i am working as an IT, and as you know technology is soo broad, so im here to learn from you experts people. thanks

Comment

Buenas noches, mi nombre es tecnicowin soy nuevo en este foro y agradezco la colaboracion de todos sus miembros; me anime a hacerme socio por que con las respuestas leidas he podido resolver dos placas congeladas por BIOS.
                            Espero poder aportar algo a esta comunidad, soy tecnico en crecimiento por que pienso que uno nunca deja de crecr en conocimiento.
                            Muchas Gracias a todos .
                            Tecnicowin

Comment

Hello, I thought i postet introduction here already, but msybe I'm wrong 😄.
                              Anyways, my name is Lauri, age fourty something. At this point you start to forget your real age😊

I found this page after googling guite a bit for some board views and schematics. There was some YouTube videos also where this page was mentioned and said to be really good. There are lots similar pages where you could get what you are looking for, but on most cases they charge for the info, which I think is sad.
                              Not complaining. Everyone does as they think works best for them.

I studied little bit of electronics when I was younger. At that time Sinclair 128bit, Commodore and Amiga bit after were the most popular computers. Maybe also 286 and 386.. Can't remember that good.
                              At that time I was young and main interest was only on gaming.

About half a year ago I watched one Sorins Electrics repair school videos and immediately fell in love with Sorin😄 Somehow he makes me smile and laugh everytime when I watch he's videos. Then I started to watch them regularly and thought that maybe I could fix some motherboards as well. He makes it look so easy.
                              Of course I was totally wrong but the interest for it is still there. So I'm total beginner, but hopefully I'm able to learn from you guys and maybe become little bit better 😊

I have few broken desktop motherboards that I would like to fix. They are guite old but that doesn't bother me. Not doing it for money.

Anyways, great to be here. All the best to you guys and girls. Cheers

Comment

Hello, I'm new here. I'm looking for more knowledge and updates at tech field. I hope that Im welcome here🙏 Im 31 years old from Philippines.

Comment

hi there im newbee here hope i can share some tricks and tutorials here in our forum regarding on laptops and desktops base on experience thank you

Comment

hey im new here

Comment

Hello everyone my name is salah im from egypt works in electronics repair mainly laptops and computer

Comment

Hey guys 36 years young nerd who loves to learn new things about electronics and the know how.

Comment

Hello, my name is Badauí, I am a technology enthusiast, graduated in electrical engineering and electronics. Enthusiast in the mechanical assembly of cars. I carry out repairs on various video games and electronics and appliances.

Comment

Working...
                                          X