This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    My name is Edward from Costa Rica, I am a computer technician, around 30 years of experience. My first computer was a no-brand 386 computer that I burn in 1 hour learning to fix it.
    I hope help and be helped on this forum.

Comment

Hi

Comment

hi everybody I

Comment

Hello all, I'm Pedro from Brazil, being an Automotive Engineering for 5 years now, working towards my Electrical and Computer Engineering Master!

Comment

Hola tambien soy nuevo en la comunidad y un entusiasta de la electronica. mis intereses van en continuar aprendiendo en relacion a este tema. Gracias A todos.

Comment

Hi, Im Marco!! i have a problem with my laptop and i search in google and i see an interesting post about the Laptop.
              I hope to fix!!!

Comment

Just figured out someone has been using Intel Management Engine to gain access and take control of my system. Found this site while trying to learn as much as possible about securing my machines and network.

Comment

Hi,

Greetings, everyone! I'm Adil a laptop technician from Morocco. . I'm eager to contribute, learn, and hopefully troubleshoot some challenges together. Many thanks in advance for any assistance!

Comment

Hey there,

Dan is here. I was looking for a BIOS dump and found this forum. My 1st rig was a sparking Pentium 586 @ 100 MHz with a 16 MB of RAM and 2MB of dedicated video memory by ATI. Caesar 3 was one of my fav. games. What else hmm, Java is my hobby. Android fan, never had a Mac. Love to hike, SUP surf and read.

Cheers, and see ya around.

Comment

Hi, new here !
                      Working as an IT admin with too much cloud stuff going on, so really in need for some hardware/back to the basics stuff. New job came with a FIrefly G10, including a locked BIOS set by my - apparently not so happy - predecessor.
                      I'd also like to dive into some BIOS customization options for my personal, good old W520's which appear to allow for some tinkering.
                      THanks for all the great input(/output) provided around here !

Comment

Hi, i am new here !
                        i hope you guys having a great day, im looking forward to learn from you guys.

Comment

guess I'll throw my hat into the ring now.

I go back a way with Topcat, while he was still in the electronics biz, when a 200 mhz processor was a sight to behold. I've been using computers since the late 80's (first machine was an 8 mhz 286 with a 20 meg hardcard) and am mostly a networking guy with a helping of programming and a side of hardware.

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, mostly setting up different services, and as always, needling topcat for still running windows.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hi, i'm a noob trying to learn stuff and i appreciate any help given.

Cheers

Comment

Hello. Sometimes I repair electronic goods for my friends. Looking for information about X-Box power circuit and one link pointed to this forum.

Comment

I'm old school, Atari 400 modded the ram to 8mb to play Atari 800 games using a modded cartridge and a cassette player. Hello everyone.

Comment

Bonjour, Je m'appelle Beko de france, je suis technicien en informatique, j'ai environ 25 ans d'exp

Comment

Hi, I'm CJ from the Philippines. Hope I can fix my dilemma using stuff that's posted here

Comment

Hi! I'm Carl from Finland. Found this forum when I was googling how to resurrect and old iPad so I could pass it to my kid.

As a background - way back in the early 2000's (2004 - 2007)I went to vocational school on how to fix electronics. On the last year spend 6 months in an internship at the official Finnish Samsung repair center. Buuuut then life happened and I some how ended up working in IT.

Mainly here to ask help - and hopefully learn something new in the process

Comment

Hi, I'm Pavithra from Sri Lanka.
                                          I was enthusiastic about circuit design and microcontroller programming around 15 years ago, but I had been out of the field due to other commitments.
                                          Recently I started to study on repairing of electronic devices, a subject area I never attempted earlier.
                                          I hope that this forum will help me along my journey.

Comment

Working...
                                          X