Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agradeço pela oportunidade de poder fazer parte de tudo isso. Sou apaixonado por elétrica e eletrônica. Gostaria muito de aprender e aproveitar ao máximo essa oportunidade 👍🏻

Comment

New member here,
      Just looking to learn a little and get into programming eeproms/bios.. Love to tinker. I've done a lot of builds and repairs, and once upon a moon I was 2M certified repairing circuit cards with a PinPoninter machine...oh how the mighty have fallen.. Trying to learn how to do some of this with poor-mans equipment

Comment

hola!, soy un nuevo miembro a la comunidad, estoy aqui para aprender y potenciar mis habilidades como tecnico, saludos a todos y que tengan un excelente dia.

Comment

Hello,

I'm just trying to download a tool to backup my SP4 bios. Can't seem to figure it out... not sure what to write but if I have to I'll use GPT

Comment

Hi,
            my name is ali just trying to figure out smth

Comment

Hola a todos . Soy de Argentina tengo tantos a

Comment

Hola buenas tardes soy isamary gracias por aceptarme en el grupo, soy estudiante de electronica

Comment

Hi everyone, just joined, hope to find more interesting info, especialy on reuse (upcycling ?) of laptop parts! Nice to meet you all!

Comment

hi, this is steven from Philippines, i am just new here, hope we can discuss more computer related topic here. thanks everyone

Comment

Dai from AU, looking to repair some laptop motherboards. Site looks like a helpful place to be apart of.

Comment

hi guys newbie here,

i love to become a member of this forum, i am a tinkerist and electronic hobbyist. I was hoping to learn alot more in this forum thanks and god bless all

Comment

Hi good morning. Im from Philippines. Im just exploring the electronic world. Im enjoying repairing of computer motherboards. Id like to have access to bios bin files for boards. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.

Comment

Hello, my name is Simon
                            i want to learn how to repair my printer and pc.
                            Best wishes!

Comment

Good morning from Spain.
                              I join this forum to learn how to reprogram bios and eeprom, and at the same time publish my wisdom and experience to whoever may be interested.
                              At the moment I have started reprogramming the bios of a lenovo t440 with a black ch341a programmer with clamp and everything is correct.

Comment

Hello
                                Excited to join this tech and TV community. I'm passionate about all things tech innovation and visual entertainment. Looking forward to learning, sharing, and discussing the latest gadgets, streaming shows, and movies. Ready to dive into insightful conversations and explore new ideas together!

Comment

Hello ! I am someone who is studying industrial PC and PLC in Korea.
                                  I am truly happy to be able to exchange knowledge with many people at this great forum.
                                  In Korea, such a forum to transfer and exchange knowledge is very closed and requires a lot of money.
                                  I'm not good enough, but I'll try to learn hard.

Comment

I'm Jeethesh Kothari from India
                                    I repair mobiles (android and IOS) and Macbook
                                    all together hardware and software where I learn daily

Comment

Hey Guys i am Hannes from Austria

I am new to BIOS Flashing but i am Hobby Soldering for many years now.

Hope to get into BIOS Flashing with the help of you Guys

Comment

Hi, Im James from West Yorkshire. Work for a small IT company and always looking for new sites where new things are discussed and users help users.

Comment

HI EVERYONE, I AN INTERESTED IN COMPUTER, AND I WANT TO LEARN MORE. HOPE TO MAKE FREINDS WITH YOU~

Comment

Working...
                                          X