Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have a repair shop in Spain and I read you many times since you help me a lot, thank you

Comment

Hi I am new for this site....

Comment

Hi thanks for share about schematics for reapirs and all information and im sending greetings from Czech

Comment

I'm a former computer technician, now I'm back to tinkering a little, working more in the games area. I come to answer questions and help in any way I can. I'm using Google Translate, as I don't speak the language.

Comment

THANKS

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Bonjourb

je suis debutant en maintenance informatique. c est mon enseignant qui m a recomander de visiter se forum. J avoues que je m y plait bien

Comment

Hello everybody! My name is Igor Ferraro, I'm Brazilian and I recently discovered the forum. I'm using Google Translate to introduce myself, I know a little English, I've been working with computers since 2005, I was away for a long time and have been studying electronics for a while now to improve myself. Thank you for accepting me and a big hug to everyone.

Comment

Hello, I'm Morgan, I've started messing around with laptops and I've found interesting things in this forum, I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, looking to learn thow to repair some things

Comment

Hello, sometimes I'm looking for a schematic for motherboards that I don't know how to repiar anymore.

Comment

Hello I am AliAsghar, I am new to board repair but been in the physical tech world for about a decade. This site is awesome

Comment

Hi ,
                            I'm new member noisepic nice to meet you all - check to repair laptop.

Comment

Hi, I am old but still interested to learn. I like sw programming but also like hw. thanks

Comment

Howdy everyone! My username is Country Cat, but you can also call me Cat.
                                I'm interested in computer repair/upgrade advice and reading guides for modifying out-of-warranty video game consoles, small electronics, etc.

Comment

Hola

Comment

Technical Enthusiast, In IT Since forever

Comment

Hi ! Guillaume, from France, repairing laptops, smartphones and tablets since 2010, happy to join you all !

Comment

My name is Henry, I am new to computer repairs. A skillset I intend to integrate with my mobile phone repair skills. I am very willing to learn and share what I know.

Comment

Hello. I'm practically retired and haven't had much time for electronics, but I plan to change that. I received a damaged DELL 5568 laptop and I am trying to repair it. I will be grateful for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X