Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited to join this forum and connect with fellow enthusiasts! My name is Ingus aka ingus16, and I come from a background in IT with a degree in IT and electronics repair. Beyond my professional pursuits, I'm passionate about building and developing my smart home. I'm a bit of a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to learning new things and always eager to explore the latest in technology. Recently, I've delved into BIOS modding for the first time, which is a thrilling new endeavor for me, as previously, I primarily focused on software reflashing. I'm thrilled to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing insights and learning from all of you.

Comment

My first computer was a Compaq with an Intel 733 MHz CPU 😄. As a child, I was fascinated by all electronic devices. I delved into electronics, and today, I work as a Professional in IT. My goal is to create remarkable solutions that serve others!

Comment

Hi i have been using badcaps since year 2013 it have been helpful to me and have learned much am kenyan done computer engineering

Comment

Hi
          My first computer was IBM XT with Hercules graphic card. Now I'm system administrator. Found this forum while searching some info about how to unclock Dell Micro 7090 which I've buyed to build Home Lab on VMware ESXi.
          I equipped myself with a CH341A v1.7 programmer, SOC16 clip. I practiced editing files in HEX ages ago. Now it's time to learn how to work with the programmer.

My native language is Polish

Comment

help anyone?
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone, this is me using google translate:​

My name is Luis and I come from Argentina. I am a PC Hard connoisseur, I spent a lot of time in a desktop computer store, but at this moment I am interested in setting up an electronic notebook repair laboratory.​
              I salute this forum and his members for providing super special content to perform Hardware analysis.
              I also hope to be able to make my contributions as I become more specialized.
              greetings to all

Attached Files

Comment

Hi.. Im francis from phillippinnes island ..
                2years experience in gsm industry.
                still learning.

Comment

Hello, name is Mack, new user looking for help and to help. Thank you all.

Comment

I have been interested in electronics as a hobby my entire life but I am thinking of a career change and repair mother boards. I am also a ham radio operator for 44 years now. (yes I am old)

Comment

Saludos cordiales.
                      me llamo Borix81 con el interés de aprender el arte de la reparación de PC.. trabajo con dispositivos móviles.

Comment

hey guys whats poppiin QBite here From Germany just a normal Electrican with crazy ideas a broken networkcard and an locked BIOS ^^

Comment

Hello, I'm from Compton, Ca. I have a deal latitude, 5430 where is bios locked. Have programmer, but new to this. Help please

Comment

Hello everyone, Im Glenn from honolulu currenly interested on electronics want to learn,..

Comment

Thank you for opening this forum, I am an electronics enthusiast, that's why I became a member

Comment

hello, my name is yasser, i am dealing with computer technical work in turkey. i have been using this forum for about 4 years. i hope we support each other.

Comment

Hi im french
                                  fo the first excuse for my little english
                                  i repair pc console and smartphone
                                  thanks

Comment

Hello,
                                    i am Aydin Abbasov from Germany.

Comment

Hola a tod@s, me presento, soy Juanma, tengo una pequeña tienda de informatica, donde tambien reparo cortos en placas de portatiles, y como la mayoria, en ocasiones, necesito ayuda.
                                      Yo tambien intentare ayudar dentro de mis posibilades. Un saludo.

Comment

hii i wanna learn it stuff in here

Comment

hello, my name is yasser, i am dealing with computer technical work in turkey. i have been using this forum for about 4 years. i hope we support each other.

Comment

Working...
                                          X