Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, my name is Björn and I am from germany. Looking for useful information, started repairing GPUs as a hobby, but really just started and I dont know that much as of yet.

Comment

Hello everybody.

Comment

Olá Amigos.
        Sou o André, iniciante no reparos de notebook.!

Comment

Hi everyone I'm Rod I've been repairing Tv's and brown goods for 34 years. Hoping to still learn things and maybe pass on some knowledge to others.

Comment

olá, sou novo no grupo e vim por indicação, acredito que posso ajudar sempre que possível com duvidas de electrónica em geral. desde já agradeço a comunidade por facilitar a nossas vidas de técnicos.
            sou do estado de sp e tenho uma loja pequena.

Comment

Hello, my name is Leandro Torales, from Paraguay, I am a computer technician, I provide support in various areas related to computer science.
              I find the community very interesting and I will try to help in any way I can.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm Alexander, a computer science student with a passion for repairing laptops. I leverage my expertise to assist anyone facing issues with their device. My motivation is to contribute to our community by sharing knowledge and skills in electronics repair. Looking forward to engaging with you all!

Comment

Hi! My name is Tristan; I'm a Physics student from Florida living in Pennsylvania, and I'm trying to upgrade my thinkpad's soldered RAM a-la Greg Davill.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm a hobby enthusiast that like to thinker with electronics, started in early teens and have not developed a lot since ,
                    I like JTAGing and flashing roms.

Comment

Just here for the cookies and milk

Comment

hi ! Marko from Serbia

Comment

Hello... I am from Mexico and I am dedicated to cell phone and computer repair.

Comment

Patrik from sweden, love to unlock and improve things around me

Comment

Hi, I'm an old guy, retired & have worked as an eTech, TechWriter, Applications Engr, SwEngr, HwEngr, & FwEngr.

I started with a major electronics company in Beaverton, Or in 1977 - with them for 12 years, then moved to Boise, Idaho & worked for several others, including the other big Test/Printer company known by 2 capital letters- 14 yrs.

Along the way, I got my General-class ham license, married a wonderful woman, & raised some great kids. I dabble with guitar, muscle-cars, & lots of general tinkering. Like the shirt says - I fix things & know stuff.

Joined this forum so I can fix more stuff....

Comment

Hello. I do computer related repairs as a hobby. Thank you for all the useful information.

Comment

Hello!
                                  Repairing notebooks is my hobby and for me this is a wonderful forum to learn more about repairing notebooks - thank you for all your work.

Comment

Originally posted by culaito23 View Post
                                    Just here for the cookies and milk
                                    Sorry,we only have and
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi everyone , just register to learn , newbie in electronics got experience with computers

Comment

Hi All.
                                        My name is Alexey.
                                        Having trouble with my Samsung LED TV. Trying to fibd any hints.

Comment

Hi!
                                          I'm Maks.

Im From Poland (Generally living now in Germany) I'm studying and working at repairing electronics at very high level especially motherboards, graphics cards and PSU from PCs also some other electronics.
                                          Im doing that only for earning but its also my hobby^^ I really love to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X