Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all. My name is Mike Boysen and I've been a technology geek since the mid-80s. Today I'm an innovation consultant and of course, a number of my clients are in the software space. So, I like to stay informed

Comment

hello everyone. im newbie here. im 32 years old from philippines. ive been almost 10 years in repairing.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to here. I do repair electronics as a hobby. Joined to get some useful informations about laptops. Glad to know this site!

Comment

hey

Comment

Hello everyone,

Came to this forum while searching for schematics and boardview of an old motherboard i have, which pretend to use as a backup to repair it if breaks. But will be a hard and interesting process as i'm starting to learn about electronics!! Could say im a hobbyist

Comment

Hi all,

New to electronics as a hobby in general. Been working on setting up a lab at home for a few years now. A lot of equipment second hand needs a bit of work, so I've been reading over this forum for a while now. Most of my questions have been answered by older posts up until now. Here to ask everyone a few things to help fill in knowledge gaps.

Comment

Доброго вечора, Я з України я не дуже в англійській мові, але , як собака Павлова, по тексту розумію. дякую спільноті за прийняття мене

Comment

Hello there ,thanks for accepting me on the forum

Comment

Hi, thanks for accepting me

Comment

New to micro soldering. I decided to try and take on a macbook pro with no power. Found a short and replaced cap. They are tiny. Unit charges but does not turn on. Came here to get help and schematics to check test points. Hoping to learn a lot.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm an amateur to repairing electronics and a lot of things to learn.
                        I have been in IT (SysAdmin Windows+Linux) for 11 years + the teen years that I was doing repairs on my relatives computers 😅.
                        Trying to find knowledge, schematics and why this damn cap gets so hot when I switch the power on 😂

To the best!
                        Kostas

Comment

Hi, all. I'm an engineer who contributes frequently to Stack Exchange. Just trying to help out some folks.

Comment

Hello everyone from Panamá, my name is Oscar, my first computer system, not counting the Atari, was a SpectraVideo SV-318 from 1983 and after that I became interested in learning about computer repair and electronic equipment and I would like to continue learning and contribute in what I do. May in this forum greetings to all members. Regards

Comment

Hello my is zack i am New in this furum

Comment

hello im Fauzi. i want to learn to fix electronic myself

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys, just decided to join your useful forums. I found this place when I was searching for bios bin file thats why i found this site.

Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics and sharpen my electronics skills.

Comment

Hi everyone from everywhere
                                    This is JB from France
                                    I repair/build electronics since ... a very long time.
                                    Glad to join your forum
                                    Take care folks
                                    JB

Comment

Hi everyone , just register to learn , newbie in electronics got experience with computers

Comment

nice to meet all of you!

Comment

Hi guys

I'am Ignas from Lithuania. I'am working with car diagnostic/electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X