Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, joining this site for some schematics for my repair work.

Comment

Hello! I'm from Ukraine. Lviv. I repair appliances, but I needed to repair a DEL laptop. I found a diagram here, thank you very much.

Comment

Hi, I have some skill for electronics, to repair motherboards, power supplies and graphics cards.

Comment

Hi I'm repairing notebooks and mainboards

Comment

Hi all! Im from Portugal and joined the forum because i love electronics in general.

Comment

Hi there,

I've been repairing/using PC's, laptop`s, game Console and phone`s since I was a kid.

Thank you a lot for opportunity to be here and learn more from you guys!

Thank you again.

Comment

Ooh! Genius, I'm Emmanuel. I got this site when searching for solution online and I'm very glad it provides information beyond my expectations.

I'm new to laptop repiar, and I'm actually aiming at becoming an expert in repiaring laptop motherboard.

With the contents here, I'm very sure I will increase in knowledge and graduate to the state of ditching out info for people who may be like me in the nearest future.

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm an inquisitive geek who loves to tinker with things... I discovered this forum while looking for details about a TV box and I wonder if you could maybe help me 😉

Comment

hello, new member here. glad to join this forum

Comment

Hello, I'm Gareth from the United Kingdom. I'm working as an IT Professional in my own business and came to this forum to find schematics for a Macbook Pro I'm in the middle of repairing.

Comment

Greetings everyone,

I am thrilled to be joining this forum as a computer and smartphone technician based in Luxembourg. My specialization lies in electronic motherboard repair. I am here with eagerness to share my knowledge, exchange ideas, and collaborate with this vibrant community. Together, I am confident that we can find innovative solutions to a variety of technical challenges.

Looking forward to contributing and learning with all of you,

Best regards,

Comment

Hi! Im Daniel, i love eletronics and coding, currently fixing motherboards.
                          Hope to help anyone and anyone to help me.

Comment

Hey hey everyone,
                            I am currently working on getting my T14 Gen 1 fixed. This forum and it's board view/schematics have been a great help so far. Thanks a lot to the contributors!
                            Best Regards

Comment

Stumped on extracting a Lenovo bios so found a link to download it here. Hopefully it works to fix my corrupted bios.

Comment

안녕하세요, 새로운 회원이 왔습니다. 이 포럼에 참여하게 되어 기쁘게 생각합니다

Comment

NEW TO FORUM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARNING AND FINDING SCHREMATICS

Comment

"Hi, everyone. My name is Chaminda Ariyarathna, and I'm thrilled to be joining Badcaps as an Electronic Technician. With over 15 years of experience in the field, I've developed a deep understanding of electronic systems, troubleshooting techniques, and maintenance procedures.

Previously, I've had the privilege of working with several leading IT companies, where I gained valuable experience working on a diverse range of products. I'm particularly passionate about staying updated with the latest advancements in technology and applying innovative solutions to enhance efficiency and performance.

Outside of work, I enjoy tinkering with electronics as a hobby, playing music, and participating in community projects that promote STEM education. Music has always been a significant part of my life, whether it's playing key board And Drums , exploring new genres, or attending live performances.

I'm eager to bring my skills and expertise to the community at Badcaps and contribute to our collective success. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or if there's anything I can assist with. It's a pleasure to be here."

Cheers...................☸⚙🔧🛠💻🎹🥁👍👍👍👍

Comment

hi every one. im a simple technician, just want to increase my knowledge.
                                      sana po matulongan nyo ako kahit papaano

Comment

Hello admin and all members, I am a computer repairman, I have a laptop and pc repair shop, I look forward to getting to know each other and supporting and learning together.

Comment

Hello,
                                          i'm a computer enthusiast, find some useful information on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X