Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I came here to learn. That's all I have to say.

Comment

hello, new member here. glad to join this forum

Comment

Hi, i'm Didiet from Indonesia. I'm trying to fix thing around

Comment

It's great to hear about your journey! Learning about computers back in the DOS days gives you a solid foundation, and it's impressive that you're diving back into technology and hardware now. Balancing nursing with aspirations for PRN/midwifery shows dedication and passion for healthcare. Pursuing further education is never foolish, especially with support. Integrating technology into your minor sounds exciting! Keep up the enthusiasm for learning and your hobbies like reading, biking, and flying. Best of luck in all your endeavors!

Comment

good day admin and all moderators., i'm a newbie in motherboard repair level and bios programming.. looking forward for your help and support.. thank you

Comment

Hi everyone,

Just a little about me so I can make this short yet tasteful. Some know me as simple Tyler but most know me as T- Hawk All Day! "Not referencing Tony hawk or street fighter" I am original dang it! 😂 Anyways I have always had this techy side to me and I blossomed into the person I am today by lots of random jobs to pay for my extreme addiction to buying junk computers and making them kick butt again. I do have a ton of clients that I help with their gaming setups and desktops, but if I'm being honest it's mostly family and friends that get me roped in. Ok I started soldering Xbox 360s when I was a teen. Thinking I was cool by fixing the RROD that plagued them. So fixing and tinkering started to end up in computers motherboards , cell phones digitizer replacements , and just all around hardware related fixes in about everything that has a mob attached to it. I am attending college for computer engineering and still have a couple classes to go until I graduate. Graduating know that will be nice lol. I just randomly found this gem of a domain and I'm really happy I did. If I can help I'm anyway I will! You all will most definitely be teaching me a ton and I'm here for it! Happy soldering 😁

Comment

Hi,

From Bordeaux, France. Got a hp430g3 from someone garbage but with bios lock, will try to fix it, which is how I found this place.

Complete newbie at this!

Comment

Hi Friends,

I am Narendra Microsoft certified system engineer .I am very interested in Laptop,mobile ,computer chip level repairs .

Would like to learn new things from this forum.

Thank you

Comment

Hello,
                    my name is Alberto and I write from Italy.
                    I work as a computer technician at school and hope to get help and support from the forum.
                    If I am able to do so, I will be happy to help.
                    Thank you for accepting my membership

Comment

Hello! Hailing from the Philippines

Hobbying electronics repair while finishing college, saw this forum while looking for info on a china-only RX570 variant. Thanks for having me!

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

hi I am Divakaran joined recently to this and i need bios update for HP Elitboo 9840M and how do i update the bin files into bios? my bios is password locked and wanted to reset and thats why i need this. thanks

Comment

Hi. I came here to learn and sharing. Thank in advance all you guy help !

Comment

Hello! I'm thrilled to be part of this forum. On the weekends, I dive into the world of technology as a computer technician. Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you.

Comment

hello i am from indonesian...repair laptop,lcd tv

Comment

Hi! New member here, to learn things for IT and repairs.

Comment

Hello... I'm just another common guy who broke his friend's laptop, seeking knowledge. That's all, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a newbie with a natural interest in understanding more about electrics and was advised this site to be very helpful and informative and good place to get support and help in learning to navigate circuits.

Im an electrician on house bashing in the uk. With 20years experience.

Im looking forwards to getting a greater understanding of electronics.

Cheers
                                      Mark

Comment

Hi all, excited to learn and share where I can!

Comment

Hi, I'm here to learn from others and hopefully join in some computing discussions

Comment

Working...
                                          X