my name alam
    i am a technician and i want to know more about IT...wish me luck

Comment

Hello, happy to join this forum!!

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm a tecnician. And I am new member here

Comment

Hello guys, I'm Raff, you can find me on YT as BlackHorseRepairs
          I repair computers and pretty much everything that breaks (or at least I try)

Glad to be here

Comment

Hi Everyone, I am Hernan from Argentina, and usually do repair of Kitchen appliances, mainly as a hobby, and got to this site because I am repairing a KitchenAid Food processor similar to the one I found in the Forum !!
            Hope to learn and share with you my -little- experience.
            Thanks !
            Last edited by Hernan Mansilla; 03-29-2024, 09:51 AM. Reason: mistype

Comment

I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring now.

I go back a way with Topcat, while he was still in the electronics biz, when a 200 mhz processor was a sight to behold. I've been using computers since the late 80's (first machine was an 8 mhz 286 with a 20 meg hardcard) and am mostly a networking guy with a helping of programming and a side of hardware.

Most of my involvement around here is behind-the-scene stuff, mostly setting up different services, and as always, needling topcat for still running windows.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask.

Comment

Hello everyone, happy to be part of this family and to have discovered this forum

Comment

Hi everyone, happy to join this forum!!

Comment

Thank

Comment

hello group thanks.

Comment

Hello all! Glad to join the forum

Comment

Hi, Im radke begginer with fixing laptops,I have already did some succesful repairs on my own

Comment

Hello, happy to join this forum!

Comment

Hello, I have some knowledge of electronics and I am learning how to repair motherboards, power supplies and graphics cards.

Comment

Hello, I have some knowledge of electronics and I am learning how to repair motherboards, power supplies, graphics cards...

Comment

Hello.
                                  Electronic engineer. I worked in service centers for 15 years, mainly repairing laptops. Now I have switched to working in the production of electronic equipment (medical), but I continue to repair laptops in my personal time.
                                  I accidentally came across the forum and saw a lot of useful information.
                                  Thank you, I really liked the forum. Deadlock situations often arise, and help from other participants is often needed.

Comment

Hello all, ive been fixing all sorts of electronics for the last 20 years or so and found this gem of a web site. thank you

Comment

Hello every body,

My name is erdi,from Turkey.

I love repair notebooks

Comment

Hi, my name is Niels, I'm English and well into my 60s.

First encounter with computers was DEC PDP-11 running Basic & saving progs to paper tape attached to a Teletype device to dabble at silly progs.

When most Badscappers weren't even a gleam in their mother's eye, probably.

First 'puter (!?) was a Trash-80 clone called a Video Genie, running Basic w. cassette tape drive.

Continued a "career" as a chem research lab tech until I took a free 6-week Cobol progging course & the next 20 years was as a Prog or Anal. prog, in a Basic-like
                                        development "environment" until the big redundo in 2002 when my job "went to India" & the only way to stay in IT was to relocate to London, which my (then) wife &
                                        kids were adamant to avoid.

So since then, mainly humdrum jobs with servicing/resale of laptops as a sideline.

Which is why Badcaps looks interesting to help me with Boardview info & related stuff, hopefully.

So, a "jack-of-all-trades" & rarely a master of much, until opportunity presents.

- NC

Comment

Hello to all

Comment

Working...
                                          X