• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am an engineer in Ukraine

Comment

hello from the other side)

Comment

hi, am devcha. i love to learn anything specially on electronics ang computer ralated. i'm i bit shy that is why i love to read and some times i share what i learn. hope this is one of the forum where you can learn and share. thanks

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I just found out about this forum, and it seems to be a good place to learn some new stuff.
          I'm from Portugal and I work in IT so this will hopefully make my job easier

Comment

Hello, I am a young engineer from Vietnam passionate about repairing electronics and network systems, which is what I love the most. Nice to meet you all. 🤣

Comment

Felix from virgin thank you for accepting

Comment

Hi Newbie here! Learning how to diy my laptop

Comment

hello! I'm new here. Trying to fix my mac, wish me luck.. oh, and I like repairing electronics too

Comment

Hello, newbie here!

Trying to fix a lenovo bios update. My first time messing about with bios!!

Comment

A WELCOME to everyone that joins in!!

Comment

Good morning or afternoons or maybe night I usually write in Spanish but I put English translational, interested in repairing things, others are going to bars.
                        Gracias anticipadas

Comment

Hello, I'm from Mexico, I'm 46 years old, I started using computers since I was 8 years old (mostly for games on a C64) which was uncommon back in those days specially in Mexico, I started earning some money in High school by building and fixing desktop computers, unsurprisingly I work in tech support. I just recently purchased a broken Acer Nitro 5 for 100$ to rebuild it and I have it kind of working now, but I'm experiencing some issues with the KBC/BIOS image, searching for a solution I found this forum, so here I am and I hope I can get some help and contribute back to others.

Comment

Hi all I decided to join this forum today as it seems to have knowledgeable people who can hopefully help me with an issue I have with a laptop my friends wife recently bought 2nd hand. I also hope it can help me with any other IT issues in the future.

Comment

hello good day to all I'm from Philippines , I want to learn more about mother board and repairing thankyou

Comment

Hey guys, I'm Frosticcraft.

Just popped on this forum to learn about BIOS flashing and whatnot. I'm a complete noob, but would love to learn. Lenovo sucks and doesn't supply BIN BIOS files and I found this place looking for one. Anyways, wish me luck! haha

Comment

Hi my name soufiane I'm electronic engineer and interested by new technology and new electronic repairs

Comment

Hello, I'm looking for help on determining what components i accidentally ripped off my asus G15DK motherboard

Comment

Good evening - coming here to help diagnose a poorly graphics card :P

Comment

Hi everyone. Just trying to get a schematic for my laptop

Comment

Just a lowly Cro Magnon trying to understand computers.

Comment

Working...
                                          X