Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am an IT Technician works for a UK based company. I am keen on developing my chip level repair and seek help through this forum.

Comment

Hello everybody! I'm new here. My business is computer repair. I have some knowledge and would be happy to help with anything. This is satisfactory. He loves music too. It's part of my routine.
      Greetings from Brazil!

Comment

Hey guys, I am AwakeneS, also known as Ash. I have always been passionate about electronics and slowly getting into the field. Hope this forum helps me and I am able to help wherever I can!

Comment

Hi guys,

I have been tinkering with Electronics since the age of 10, but even though I studied Electrical Engineering, I went to work in IT so Electronics has always remained a hobby.
          I love to repair stuff, but my success rate is going down as complexity is increasing, and the size of things is diminishing while my eyesight is getting worse.
          (You know you are old if you share the feeling).

Anyway, I joined here because I figured I could find some help and share my experience (i.e. the sum of my past mistakes) with you guys.

See you soon.

Comment

Burned pc the name interested in pc's and tech in general for some time now have some basic background in repairs nothing serious some experiance in phone repairs and basic pc repairs and trobleshooting nothing to advanced never really joined and forums like this hope we can have understanding when i start asking too many questions or start raging about laptops..

Comment

Hello people
              I'm new here, I'm looking for help with some schematics that I need, I've been learning how to repair notebook motherboards for a while
              I hope you can help me
              Greetings​

Comment

Just saying hello from rainy Ireland...

Comment

Hello I'm new here in this foro

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Jack, I work in finance but spend most of my free time tinkering with electronics and learning electrical engineering. I'm interested in the right to repair movement and have just started practicing micro soldering.

Look forward to contributing on badcaps!
                    Last edited by Jack (Inxs); 03-21-2024, 03:11 PM. Reason: And I hate predictive text!

Comment

new here. 25 years in IT. Thank you for having me

Comment

Hello All!

Looking forward to colab here with all!
                        Thanks for onboarding me.

Cheers from Portugal

Comment

I'm Nozomi from Japan. Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hello I'm a repair technician at ......, just looking to find some schematics to get some repairs done!

Comment

Hola soy Manuel, tecnico reparador de computadoras y pantallas de television En Chihuahua Mexico y he encotrado mucha ayuda en este foro, gracias desde Chiahuahua....

Comment

Hello,I am Cristian newbie in laptop repairs

Comment

Hello All
                                  im from indonesian, as a teacher i need information to teach my student.

thank you

Comment

Good morning from Moldova, I'm a programmer, my hobby is repairing computers, laptops and other electronics

Comment

Hello, im an apprentice software developer...
                                      i also recycle old electronics
                                      ... Ill elaborate later

Comment

I'm (trying) to repair my own devices and ocassionally help out friends and family - nothing beats the feeling of a successfull fix

Comment

Hi all, great to be here. I appreciate all the work done in this forum and would like to learn and possibly contribute to this community.

Comment

Working...
                                          X