X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

just a hobbyist from germany fixing stuff in my free time

Comment

Hello, my name is Daniel, I am from Mexico, for more than 10 years I have been dedicated to everything related to computer equipment and every day one learns new things

Comment

Hello 🌊

I'm here because I tried to make a custom fan mod for my RTX 3060 ti, and probably killed it when I shot 12V into the core whilst using a multimeter to probe the fan header pin outs. An expensive lesson!

Comment

Hi! I am Andrew.
          I am studing electronics as a hobby.
          I already fixed a few motherboards with simple problems such as a breakdown of the mosfet in the processor power supply circuit.
          I have come here for more knowledges and perhaps I will be able to give an advice some day

Comment

hi, I'm from the uk so i've been into pc and gaming since forever my old gear was the Atari, commodore c64, zx80,zx spectrum, mega drive, multiple Nintendo's Xbox's and play stations, so many pc's I've built from old 486 upwards, started pc building but wasn't till 90' early 2000's i started modding and customising my rigs, became an electrician domestic and site, then last 5 yrs or so went into micro soldering and repairs as a hobby at first but never looked back since.

Comment

Hello,

Just an IT worker trying to play games on his PC that is overheating. Looking for schematics to find where things need to be cooled off.

Comment

Hey everyone!
                Excited to join this forum as a new member. I'm an IT Consultant who thrives on problem-solving and constantly expanding my knowledge base. In my line of work, I dive into both hardware and software challenges, always on the lookout for innovative solutions.
                Beyond the 9-to-5, I'm a lifelong learner with a passion for exploring new topics and ideas. Whether it's diving into a new programming language or tinkering with hardware, I'm always up for a challenge.
                I'm here to share experiences, learn from all of you, and hopefully lend a hand whenever someone needs help with tech-related issues. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and having some great discussions and problem-solving ;D

Comment

Hi I am dabbler who has been messing with electronics for 30 odd years and this latest place where I am looking for answers.

Comment

Hi you all!

Just a hobbyist from spain willing to fix some boards fur fun

Comment

Greetings everyone, I'm Ikhram, from Malaysia. My journey with computers traces back to my first encounter with an Intel Pentium-powered machine, though the exact model eludes my memory, it ran on Windows 95. Recently, my quest led me to this forum in search of schematic drawings for the GTX 1060 3GB. By profession, I'm an engineer, and I dabble in electronic item repairs during my spare time. I'm delighted to make your acquaintance and look forward to engaging with this community. tq

Comment

Hello! I am Douglas, from the US. I do mostly hobby repair, but this site is very useful for keeping things rolling!

Comment

Hello I Paul, electronics and software enthusiast. It is great to see and feel smart people here

Comment

Hello! Another Paul here, a Brit trapped in Texas 😜

I'm here because I'd call myself a hobbyist in various electronics, poking at PC components, RC toys, and electric scooters, etc. There's two "big" projects I have on my workbench right now:

* Repairing or salvaging some Thrustmaster T300rs boards - the v odd mains-to-25V transformer power supply in these seems to have a way of failing into higher output voltage (I've measured 32V out of a couple!), and blowing up the board

* The iFrog "FrogPad" 1-handed chording keyboard. I recently found this in my pile of "stuff to put on eBay" and decided to get a replacement battery for it. Unfortunately in the process of removing the old battery I slipped and knocked a component off the board - now I want to reverse engineer the board to figure out what it was!

I did a search and didn't find any info on either of these here in the forum, but lots of great other info and guidance, so I'll post threads on each of these soon-ish and start asking hopefully not-too-dumb questions! 😁
                            Last edited by BritPaul; 03-18-2024, 09:10 PM.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello happy to meet you, here for unlocking my bios password on dell 7670.

Comment

Hello from Germany,

I am a mid aged engineer, working in maintaining devices for radiotransmission. Membering here for my hobby things: Repairing Computerstuff and consoles.

Grüße
                                  Gonzer

Comment

Hello Everyone Newbie Here..
                                    I'm From Philippines,
                                    I Want to improve my skills in repairing..

Comment

Hello all! I'm from Germany and try to learn more about electronics
                                      Thanks for the resources!

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Pedro, I'm from Portugal and I'm an electronic engineer. Currently I work as a developer but on my free time I like to repair all kinds of stuff namely laptops so I decided to join this community to help others and algo to get some more information. Thank you!

Regards,
                                        Pedro

Comment

Hy there,adrian is my name and i own a shop in city of constanta,romania.I m here for pc board view and if i can help oslso.of course i ll do that to

Comment

Working...
                                          X