Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, nice to meet you! =] I am here to learn some hardware repairs.

Comment

Bexy from Victoria, use to solder handmade foal alarm units professionally but due to health retired, now I fix laptop etc as a hobby.

Comment

Hi, I'm an old nerdy guy that likes to tinker and fix stuff and learn stuff so I can fix even more stuff. I ask lots of questions and they tend to be hard ones so be prepared am. I haven't very much money so I have made dumpster diving my hobby and it is a great hobby here in Boulder Colorado do to the large number of rich kids that attend college at CU Boulder, iI CANT BELIEVE SOME OF THE STUFF i FIND. one OF MY RECENT AQUISITIONS IS A dell PRECISION 3571 LAPTOP, i AM TRYING TO FIND A WORK AROUND FOR THE POWER ON PASSWORD IN THE BIOS SO THAT i CAN USE IT. iT WAS THROWN AWAY BY THE MANAGEMENT AT A APARTMENT COMPLEX ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE IN AN APAERTMENT THAT WAS OCCUPIED BY A PERSON WHO IS GOING TO PRISON FOR A VERY LONG TIME. i TRIED TO GET A BACK DOOR CODE FROM DELL BUT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE CERTAIN INFORMATION OR PROOF OF OWNERSHIPO THEY WOULDNT HELP ME. IT IS A SWEET MACHINE AND I REALL DONT WANT TO SCRAP IT SO i AM LOOKING FOR HELP. i also stink at typing and apologize for the upper case stuff, i just noticed the cap lock was on and dont want to retype all of that so please forgive me. I will surely have other items that I will seek help with and hope that iI can fit in here. Thanks and I hope y'all are having a spectacular day!

Comment

Hey everyone, nice to be here. I am from Berlin / Germany and a electronics hobbiest for more than 30 years. Like to get more information about notebook / game consoles repair, want to share my expierences and support other.

Comment

Hi Everyone Thx 4 Approved
            I Like it 😁😁

Comment

HI Guys. very happy to join your collective pool of wisdom. I'm 57, active audio electronics engineer. Worked in Air Traffic engineering 34 years on Radar, ILS Comms etc but now semi retired running my own busnises for fun. Love all things audio and there's a lot of it about. I'm looking forward to sharing some experience on gear along the way.

Comment

Just a software engineer from a certain country on the edge of Europe.
                Due to unavoidable circumstances was forced to obtain used Lenovo T470 which has BIOS password. Ended up here. Will stay to maybe learn something.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am from Thailand and love to tinker and work on electronic projects in my spare time. I like to repair things to save money and challenge myself.

Comment

Hello every one, I'm Tariq Skief a mechatronics engineer from syria. I've worked as a laptop technician for over 10 years... I'm so glad to participate this forum which is so helpful and full of experienced friendly technicians too. I believe that every favor or a tiny information you could do or post you will be rewarded for it in someway, so it's my pleasure to support others and help them to find out faults and diagnose laptop problems... Peace 🙏🙏

Comment

Hello world!

Comment

Hola amigos, ando incorporandome pero andaremos pendientes para cualquier duda tanto suya como mia

Comment

Hey guys, Here to fix things hope I can contribute

Comment

hola espero poder encontrar mas gente por el gusto de reparar

Comment

Hello, i'm Franz from Belgium.

Comment

Hey everyone, nice meeting you all here. I am Rogier from the Netherlands and am an hobbyist in hardware repairs. It's awesome to see such a big community of likeminded people and I hope to be able to supply both help to others and find help here with my own hardware challenges :-)

Comment

I'm Marijan nice to meet you all

Comment

Hello everyone, I am an engineering student with a passion for tinkering. I have been working on MacBooks for several years now and decided it would be nice to join a community of like minded individuals. Cheers!

Comment

Hello, my name is Aletheia, I'm a computer technician that somehow ended up in this place. Honestly it seems pretty sweet, I'm looking forward to interact with y'all. I don't know what else to say here, so, bye!

Comment

Hi am new here have just joined and here to enjoy the forum

Comment

Hello everyone, i m from Romnia and i m an electronic hoobyst trying to learn new things. Glad to be here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X