X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, it's amazing to be here, plz be gentle I am still learning

Comment

I am Geeth From UK and working as an hardware & network technician.

Comment

Hello to everyone, I'm new and have heard good things about this site. I have been on a mission to find the any information at all, or even a pinout of a National Semiconductor Corp. DIP 14 pin chip that has LM1817N on the 25 IC's per slide rail and SL62064 underneath that. The chip itself has NS/744 5341-1 acrossed it. Currently I'm planning to use them as a poor mans logos cause I have just over 600 of them all in rails of 25 per. in a box from Nat. Semi Corp.who went out of business and sold a big part of the business off to TI Texas Instruments. I contacted TI and they have no record of this particular chip, and were not sure of my next move as I tried all the search tricks I learned in the last 3 years working on electronics. I do have pictures available but any info. or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time. Randy

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in. This thread is just for introductions.

Hy Guys,

my name is Hans, from Germany and I am interested in solving problems with any kind of computer stuff.

Greetings, Hans

Comment

Hi! My name is Indulis. I'm from Latvija.
          right now I'm tryig to revive some old thinkpad

Comment

Teaching high school students electronics. I wish to show them how I made money before teaching. Mainly created this account to download schematics so I can show the kids.

Comment

I've been an enthusiast of audio electronics for 30 years.

Comment

saludos a todos desde chile muchas gracias por todo lo que comparten, espero poder ayudar.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I am a fairly new electronics repair technician who has been in the trade since 2019. I have come to enjoy it to a degree where I think it is my life's passion. I have begun the part of my journey where I am learning embedded systems and Micro-soldering.
                  Which brings me here!

Eager to learn, excited to share what I know.

Peace and love.

Comment

Hello,

I am a novice wannabe for electronic repair. I've repaired a few of my crypto mining boards but looking at some GPU's now. Definitely will need some pointers as I try to learn. Appreciate any and all help!

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm happy to have joined this interesting forum. I've been passionate about computer science for decades and enjoy experimenting with new things as well. My life motto is: "Improve what you know. Learn what you don't."

Comment

Hello tanks for support

Comment

Hi,

I decided to join your forums. To learn more about flashing editingg and rebuilding corrupted BIOSes

Comment

HI
                            I am want to learn about BIOS security.

Comment

Hi from the UK! Hoping to learn better repair skills.

Comment

Hello. Garr here from USA, deep south! I like to tinker, I like making things work. I do software for a living, interested in hardware. Here to learn, I tend to spend hours reading about this kinda stuff. Havent been active in this hobby lately but my brother got scammed on a laptop purchase and im in the rabbit hole to fix it!

Comment

Wilson here from Canada. New to the forum...

Comment

Hi everybody. This is another electronic fan from Spain

Comment

Hello,
                                      Trying to learn electronics. So far I have no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

Hello everyone, it's sarakuku, glad to be here and hope to learn more about hardware repair and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                        X