Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thnk you bad caps very responsive this is very helpful to me because i am newbie technician. Thank you

Comment

Hey there, was looking for some schematics regarding MacBook Pro A2159 and a post here is the top result. So here I am!

Comment

Hello. I need some help unlocking a UEFI password. Thanks a lot

Comment

• SMDFlea
          SMDFlea commented
          Editing a comment
          Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in. This thread is just for introductions.

Thanks bad caps very responsive this is helpful to me because i am newbie technician.
        Thank you in advance

Comment

Hello there, this is Andrew from Germany, munchen
          i am interested more in software, bios stuff

Comment

Hello. Very interesting forum. I'm glad I registered here.

Comment

Hey guys,

My name is Artem and I'm into old(relatively old) computers, early 2000's games and electronics.
              Really enjoy tinkering with some tech stuff.
              Now exploring the world of car ECU tuning using open-source tools (Romraider, Nisprog etc.), so bought myself a tablet, which has a locked UEFI.
              That's how I ended up here)

Comment

Hello. Very interesting forum. I'm glad I registered here.

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Poutx, I come from France, and I am passionate about itech, I repair smartphones of all brands but also laptops and tablets, I am delighted to have come across this forum and to help if I can and also to have advice .

Comment

Hi! I'm interested in laptop repairs so i found this site for schematics and diagrams.

Comment

Hello members!

I'm Lorinc From Oradea Romania.
                      I'm 30 years old, speak English, Romanian and Hungarian fluently.
                      I studied applied electronics at the local university and like tinkering with old tech from time to time.
                      I worked at the local Plexus production facility for a couple years troubleshooting failed production boards for different customers.
                      now I started recently at Hella as a hardware developer.

Comment

Thanks Badcaps
                        Octowell here

Comment

Hi gays

Comment

hello, i need help

Comment

hi, i am ernesto from the Philippines, i would to thank you for site/forum, i will share my ideas according to my field like electronics/ repairing any gadgets...

Comment

Hallo, my name is irfan, i'm from bandung indonesia

Comment

hi

Comment

Hi Im Joren, new here. i ended up here cause I'm trying to fix my neighbors gtx 960.

Comment

Hi! I ended up here because of a problem with my Lenovo ideapad 330s-14IKB. It doesnt want to resume boot. Checked Power Rail voltages, All seemed good. 8V, 5V, 3.2V, 1.2V. (Battery is 8.4V) But noticed a voltage drop on CPU rail from 1V to 0.6V then it restarts again in loop. Hope someone can help me find the schematics for this. Thanks

Comment

• SMDFlea
                                        SMDFlea commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Please go to the forum index to find the relevant forum section to post your request in. This thread is just for introductions.

Hello, Yamen from Cyprus doing motherboard/graphic card repairs, and we appreciate everything that you do for the community. Greetings.

Comment

Working...
                                      X